What's your recommended Travel Itineray

kei1309

Apr 12, 2010
Earth
www.facebook.com
i was just wondering, if something like this was ever done in CS before.

basically, collecting a list of places in each country/prefecture/county/locale that are recommended for photography be it portrait, landscape, streets , macro etc

hence, instead of wandering into the travel gallery, one only needs to check the list and then to cross reference in Google/Yahoo or Travel Books to plan their travels.

edit: ok the grammar/spelling nazi in me just realized i spelled something wrong:

title should be "What's your recommended Travel Itinerary"

Last edited:
I think zoossh once had a list of countries and under each country , a collated shortcut links of various photo galleries created by CS users ( esp in Land/City-scapes and Travel section i believe ) .

But i cannot seem to find it anymore.

Ryan

i was just wondering, if something like this was ever done in CS before.

basically, collecting a list of places in each country/prefecture/county/locale that are recommended for photography be it portrait, landscape, streets , macro etc

hence, instead of wandering into the travel gallery, one only needs to check the list and then to cross reference in Google/Yahoo or Travel Books to plan their travels.

edit: ok the grammar/spelling nazi in me just realized i spelled something wrong:

title should be "What's your recommended Travel Itinerary"
great! a template. dont have to wreck our brain.