What's your bundle deal for Sony Nex 5?

Just got my Nex-5 Twin lens kits at Megatex (now on at Singapore Expo until this sunday, organised by Courts) at $1209 (freebees Sony 8GB MS HG-Pro/HX, Gosh camera and tripod, cleaning kit). Paid another $50 for 2 UV filters (German made).

Understand from the sales rep the twin lens package will no longer be available after this batch is sold out and so is the $300 lens voucher (could be just a sale pitch). There is a 18-200mm and 55-200mm lens coming.

Hi Guys,

do you think its better to wait for comex to get NEX? Better as in slightly cheaper pricing for dual lens kit and with freebies.

http://www.greatdeals.com.sg/tech-stuffs/sony-style-sale-2010-201010/

Enjoy discounts, free gifts, lucky draw and more!
The Sony Style Digital Imaging Sale 2010 has just started at Sony Centres across the island. Shoppers can take their pick from a wide range of point-and-shoot cameras, DSLRs and video cameras. Apart from the discounts, look out for the bundle deals, free gifts and trade-in rebates (for video cameras only). Participate in the lucky draw with every $100 purchase made. Check instore for details, promo ends 31 October 2010.​

Dont know if there are/will be any good deals for the NEX...

Hi ,anyone can recommend where is a good place to get nex 3 ? anyone have the latest pricing? ...intend to buy tis for my CO to kick start photography :)

Hi Guys,

do you think its better to wait for comex to get NEX? Better as in slightly cheaper pricing for dual lens kit and with freebies.

For popular brands, don't expect any cheaper pricing at PC fairs, only some freebies which will not usually be worth it. PC fairs may only be good for the more niche brands such as Ricoh which may throw in nice stuff like extended warranties etc.

In my opinion, find a friendly reliable authorised dealer to get your NEX, can usually squeeze some discount as well as some useful freebies like SD card, filters, etc...

best price for the NEX5 dual kit i see now is still on ebay sg, at $1170(was $1185). NO freebies though.

this is the price i got from MS color in AMK..

Sony NEX-5 with E16mm f2.8 and E 18-55mm f3.5-5.6OSS doulble len kit

DSLR Camera-----------$1165(inc.gst) for early bird...

Retail : $1299

this is the price i got from MS color in AMK..

Sony NEX-5 with E16mm f2.8 and E 18-55mm f3.5-5.6OSS doulble len kit

DSLR Camera-----------$1165(inc.gst) for early bird...

Retail : $1299

hi, no freebies/add on specials??

Hi all,

I am looking to get a Nex-5 dual lens kit. So far lowest quote received from SLR Revo, for $1160... anyone has came across better price? Thanks :)

sonynex5.png

I was having a meeting at Nanyang Poly just now.

Saw a booth selling the NEX-5 at $1165.00.

Fair price, i believe, just wanna share the info with everyone around.

The promo end next Tuesday. :think:

Just bought mine at the Harvey Norman sale @ 50 Benoi Road.

http://www.harveynorman.com.sg/pdf/ST168-051110.jpg

The sale ends 7 November.

Got my dual lens NEX-5 for $1199 + extended warranty (1+4 years) for $170.

Only freebie I got was a 8GB SDHC Sandisk card.

Hope this helps.
Does your dual kit purchase at $1199 includes the extended warranty? or you have to add additional $170 making your total purchase at $1369

Just bought mine at the Harvey Norman sale @ 50 Benoi Road.

http://www.harveynorman.com.sg/pdf/ST168-051110.jpg

The sale ends 7 November.

Got my dual lens NEX-5 for $1199 + extended warranty (1+4 years) for $170.

Only freebie I got was a 8GB SDHC Sandisk card.

Hope this helps.

Is your free SD Card a Class 4 or 6?

HN Parkway Parade quoted $1188 for dual lens kit, $80 for spare battery & 8G SD Card (Class 6) for $35. Cash price and refuse to go down further.

Parisilk quoted $1190 with 8G SD Card.

sonynex5.png

I was having a meeting at Nanyang Poly just now.

Saw a booth selling the NEX-5 at $1165.00.

Fair price, i believe, just wanna share the info with everyone around.

The promo end next Tuesday. :think:

May I know which building is the booth located in NYP?

Anyone interested in the lens? I just wanted to get the NEX-5 body alone. Looks like the Nanyang Poly offer is a good deal.