What's the motivation for you to shoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
student said:
Er, you relieve yourself while shooting?

You know you got tension, then you shoot to relieve.... I think that was what he meant. Yah, in a way, while you are shooting, it starts relieving.

What motivation? I don't need motivation, never needed anyone or anything to motivate me to pick up a camera and start clicking the shutter button. Now, some inspiration would be nice.

smurfman said:
you like ghost man, hanging around hahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahhahaha

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: Because i tap into you line mah so whenever you log in i also know. wahahahahahahaha.......:bsmilie:

Long time no 'see' how's thing going on. Still busy with your studio??

amospi said:
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: Because i tap into you line mah so whenever you log in i also know. wahahahahahahaha.......:bsmilie:

Long time no 'see' how's thing going on. Still busy with your studio??

this month like siao, wedding lah, rom lah, studio portrait lah, then my wife give birth this month lah...................everything come together.........:D

you leh???

hahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahhaha

smurfman said:
this month like siao, wedding lah, rom lah, studio portrait lah, then my wife give birth this month lah...................everything come together.........:D

you leh???

No wonder you missing, btw congrat to you.:thumbsup: one more mouth to feed liao:sweatsm:

Me go for a few short trip and now catching up with 'onepiece' (cartoon) and also playing 'dynasty warriors 5' (xbox game)( play until no night no day ). now resting and planning the next trip to thailand either by bus and train or by plane.

That's life without child yet.:lovegrin: wahahahahahahahahaha.......

smurfman said:

you leh???

Huh? You married only when your wife gave birth?...........:)

HS

hongsien said:
Huh? You married only when your wife gave birth?...........:)

HS
no lar.

for this month he is pack with many wedding shoots, ROM shoots, studio portraits shoots, his baby girl coming in 2 weeks time.....

catchlights said:
no lar.

for this month he is pack with many wedding shoots, ROM shoots, studio portraits shoots, his baby girl coming in 2 weeks time.....
Wow! He can shoot so much, huh?

thank you thank you...............

i will post my girl's photo here in a big bang!!!

hahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha

Sion said:
Congratulations to the baby girl, smurfman.

I've PMed you my postal address for sending me the red chicken eggs and Ang Ku Kwai.
not even full month yet, thinking red chicken eggs and Ang Ku Kwai liao, :bsmilie:

btw, Ang Ku Kwai seen like is for baby boy, for baby girl is Ang kwai, not the red turtle shape kwai. need to find the traditional cake shop to confirm this.

the more i shoot, the more i appreciate Nature and its environment..... and consequently realise that i don't have too much time left in this world ....... that's my motivation to shoot more ..... :p

Canonised said:
the more i shoot, the more i appreciate Nature and its environment..... and consequently realise that i don't have too much time left in this world ....... that's my motivation to shoot more ..... :p
Well said.:thumbsup:

but hor, when I see your avatar, more likely you get your motivation from that.:bsmilie:

mattlock said:
my motivation is to get as many chicks naked as possible.

looks from your avatar, you got more than chicks :nono: :nono:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I do what I call documentation photography.
Going to an area to take as many pics as possible of the area, especially the heritage areas, or places that are about to be demolished.

That's my drive. To document them before it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.