what's the most annoying thing that happen when taking photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happened to me once when I was taking a long exposure shot during a night photography session. Suddenly there was a group of Indian nationals appear out of nowhere. One of them (their group leader perhaps) was using me as his role model trying to teach the rest of the group what I was doing, trying to anticipate my next action and was sort of trying to teach them a thing or two about photography. Very very annoying!

The most annoying thing that keeps happening to me would be everytime I am abt to take a shot, my husband would "pop" out in front of me without fail. Dunno why. Hahaha...:sweat:

You don't really want to know .. (some of the old timers know about it though).. but it involves the trashing of a brand new body, a very rare and expensive lens and the ex'ing of the then g/f....

ever get annoyed by some idiots who keep walking in front of your cam when you are taking photo or set it on long exposure? keep staring at you throughout when you are shooting? standing behind you and keep looking at your lcd? or worst still, knocking over your tripod!!

Battery flat and no spare batts:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.