What's the best photography book you have read?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WuffRuff

Jan 10, 2007
opp. East Coast Park
Do share what is the best photography book you have read and why is it good/ why you like it/ how has it changed your photography.

Try "Learning to See Creatively" and "Understanding Exposure" by Bryan Peterson; "Langford's Starting Photography - The Guide to Great Images with Digital or Film" by Michael Langford and Philip Andrews; and "The Digital Photography Book: The Step-By-Step Secrets for How to Make Your Photos Look Like the Pros'" by Scott Kelby. :)

1. Night Photography by Andrew Sanderson
  2. Edge of Darkness by Barry Thornton
  3. Being A Photographer - a practical guide by David Hurn/Magnum and Bill Jay

why always need to have best one
best flash
best camera
best battery
best lens

when will one acknowledge that it always depends, i would say that there are MANY MANY excellent photobooks out there, along with magazines. and websites.

The best photography book I have read is not really a photography book at all.

Here it is.

Among the books I've read, the one about Lighting is what I enjoyed the most. It's not the best but it had given me better insights about composing the right exposure depending on the lighting situation.

Among the books I've read, the one about Lighting is what I enjoyed the most. It's not the best but it had given me better insights about composing the right exposure depending on the lighting situation.

Hi

May i noe which book good for lighting you read? I am looking for one

TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.