What's the best deals on 50" Full HD Plasma/LCD?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunbucker

Sep 14, 2005
East Coast
sanzaw.smugmug.com
Bros, I'm looking around to replace my 5 year old Flickr TV. Ok, it has nothing to do with Flickr, but it's flickering like hell! :bsmilie:

Any good recommendations, lobangs? I'm keen in particular on the Panasonic TH-50PY850. But the prices I see from Harvey Norman, Best, etc, aren't too attractive.

Thx!!! :D

Can try 'Mega discount store' at United Square & Katong mall.
Usually better prices,can bargain, without those extra 'free' gifts.

You may want to check out the price sticky and the places to buy sticky here:

http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/forumdisplay.php?daysprune=30&f=226

Bros, I'm looking around to replace my 5 year old Flickr TV. Ok, it has nothing to do with Flickr, but it's flickering like hell! :bsmilie:

Any good recommendations, lobangs? I'm keen in particular on the Panasonic TH-50PY850. But the prices I see from Harvey Norman, Best, etc, aren't too attractive.

Thx!!! :D

So big in size, better ask some expert to do some serious wiring else your TV output will be blur. Cause we are having SD source, therefore, once it is stretched to 50", I doubt it will be nice. It's up to u, since u can afford such a big tv, might as well do some good wiring too. ;)

So big in size, better ask some expert to do some serious wiring else your TV output will be blur. Cause we are having SD source, therefore, once it is stretched to 50", I doubt it will be nice. It's up to u, since u can afford such a big tv, might as well do some good wiring too. ;)

We watch the SD stuff on our puny little 26" LCD in the bed room :bsmilie:

The 50" is for Blu-Ray movies and 1080p PS3 games :thumbsup:

Harvey Norman still has a HUGE sale.

Went there last week. Unfortunately not for the Panasonic Viera 50".

Which branch? It's worth a trip to check out 2-3 branches. :)

Which branch? It's worth a trip to check out 2-3 branches. :)

Recently purchase a 42" LCD TV from Harvey Norman from West Mall at an attractive price.
I believe the sale war or cheap TV will continue for quite sometime. These giant retailers and manufactures need to push sale in this crisis time. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.