what will you do?? off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
haiyo all ur suggestion can waht but the thing is she interupt me before i can finish my sentence... how to argue
then further more i was not prepared for an arguement with her (tot maybe she wil just cover her mouth) so i was like shock ......

one more thing to add... after i move away, she cover her mouth and cough liao.... cos the sound like muffled like that .....odd :dunno:

nicholas1986 said:
haiyo all ur suggestion can waht but the thing is she interupt me before i can finish my sentence... how to argue
then further more i was not prepared for an arguement with her (tot maybe she wil just cover her mouth) so i was like shock ......

one more thing to add... after i move away, she cover her mouth and cough liao.... cos the sound like muffled like that .....odd :dunno:

fully understand how u feel,
think "te key" (hokkien for stubborn) is the word to discribe her,
although u might be angry, try not to get into argument with her, let the rest of people judge for themselve, u can give an irritating look at her (make sure the people ard u know u are irritated by her rudeness), then move away, u will be amazed by the power of silent protest ;) esp when no one want to seat in front of her, yuck yuck :think:

of course afterevent comment by us is often easier said then done rite, how many of us can be so civilised and gentlemanly at the time of incident always.... whatever it is, most imptly, dun let her spoilt your wonderful day rite,

cheer up and forget abt her ;)

nicholas1986, so suay, a kenna from one old man today after replying your thread!

this afternoon i took a cab to chinatown to buy some fabrics. On the way i was towards on this path next to the CID area. the pathway was covered and i like the 'roof's on the pathway horizontal line and decided to take a shot.

I whip out my DC and was compossing a overhead shot of the ceiling when an old man come forward and block my shot.

He said" its very rude to take other people picutre without permission!"

i wasn't even aiming at people, i was shooting the ceiling came my fireup reply.

He continued " its very rude to shoot other people!"

I could have slap his face if my mood wasn't good man.

I shooted back at him! its none of your business what i shoot! i wasn't even shooting you!

i should have told him if he is afraid of having his picture taken he could have stayed at home instead.

He replied "sorry!" before disappearing in the crowd.

what a day! ;(

just.....stand up and walk away

Take out your camera, aim at her & tell her

"You have the right to remain silence, whatever you cough, has been recorded, this can be used to testify u in court that you are not doing your part in minimising SARS from spreading to the rest of the people on the bus. Please Cover your *(#$^%^ mouth when you cough."

That'll shut her mouth I guess.

Often when you have evidence at hand, ordinary folks will be scared of "garhment"

Coughing is still ok, there are times when I actually see an old man cough & spit out phlem on the floor of the bus, not once, not twice but many times. That's what u call unhygienic. :sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

I have learnt that it can get very embarrassing to argue with mid aged and old ladies in public as they can get very loud. BUT, most of these ladies do not know how to rebut in a sensible manner, and can only say outdated thoughts or worse still spew out nonsensical swearings. As long as you speak out, in an even louder voice about what they have done wrong for tthat person and all to hear, and treat everybody around like an audience by actually telling them in front of this person what she has done wrong, you can be sure that the lady will SHUT UP.

haiyo she thinks she old liao then very educated mah....... think i young then dunno as much moral values as her :bsmilie:

still call me 'young little boy' in chinese leh
nian ching xiao di di

Status
Not open for further replies.