What was your first camera?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smtan24

Dec 21, 2005
Tampines
My first camera was a Nikon Coolpix 885. Than later a Minolta Dynax 5 and now a Dynax 5D.

me canon a60-->s602z -->maxxum 5D lor :bsmilie:

Fuji 2MP. 3x zoom (forgot model) ---> Minolta A1 ----> Minolta A200 ----> Canon 350D

:bsmilie:

i use a PnS first, my mum's one....best man, all my shots blur like hell !! haha..

I got my OWN first SLR Dynax 5 after saving up...then its party time...50% blur again..sob..( forgot to save up for flash) ..sian

What Camera accessories did you get. I got a cable release and a flash for your camera.

Hehe... I started off with a Minolta SRT-102 (still have it, and works well...)
I bought a Canon A10 to try try, when it's first available, past to my wife and stored in drybox as I pass her another EPSON PC3100...

Now have a few... FZ20, G2,G6....

smtan24 said:
What Camera accessories did you get. I got a cable release and a flash for your camera.

so mad... with most of my pics under expose, i save up to get a flash!!!!..

AND i happy happy bring the damm thing for a shoot out testing!

only mistake i make tis time was i use it on FIREWORKS!!!, not joking loh... newbie mah
:sweat: :sweat:

What camera are you using?

GENO said:
so mad... with most of my pics under expose, i save up to get a flash!!!!..

AND i happy happy bring the damm thing for a shoot out testing!

only mistake i make tis time was i use it on FIREWORKS!!!, not joking loh... newbie mah
:sweat: :sweat:

smtan24 said:
What camera are you using?

now?, or 5 years ago? 4 years ago? 2 years ago?
:bsmilie:

mmm... My first virgin camera is Minolta 404SI --> Minolta 700SI --> Canon S30 --> Minolta 7D;p

Let me be the first to post that I started to take photos with quite a low-end camera. I don't mind; I still love it. Believe it or not, I started with a cheapo panasonic point and shoot from about 10 years ago. Absolutely no zoom whatsoever, auto flash that gave people moderate red eye effect. But, I took some very nice pictures and learnt positioning and how to develop B&W photos with that. No need to pay big $$ :)

The panasonic fz1 ..survived by nikon 5400,canon a95,olympus c-5050z and the canon a510..
tried and sold all except for the fz1 it still with me :)...

interestingly enough.. my first camera was my grandfathers minolta AF auto camera.. still using it to this day despite the availability of tons of other better cameras but with the advent of the digital age is seeing increasingly less usage..

antere said:
Used a Samsung P&S from 15 years ago, followed by Canon A40, Fuji S5000, Minolta A200, KM D5D
U really went the upgrade path. :bigeyes:

For me, Sony P72 PnS --> Canon EOS 300D --> KM5D --> ???

A200 (in box) - F717 (Sold) - F828 (in metal box at home unpacked) - A80 (bought together with F828, same day in fact) (in pouch with gf) - KMD7D - MD7

Status
Not open for further replies.