What was the worst thing u ever did to a fellow photog

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
Tell the world how bad you r....:devil:

encounter 1 fellow photographer say that he tell the newbie best time to shoot AD outdoor is abt 12pm to 1 pm.

so bad so bad.................................:devil:

:eek: U really start the thread ar... i joking only...

But this bait no use la, no one wall say he stood on a ladder & blocked fellow CSers behind...

who is this guy? still cannot figure out.

sekali he post here, say, i saboh alot of photographers at one go, by using ladder, can anyone here beat me?:devil:

AReality said:
:eek: U really start the thread ar... i joking only...

But this bait no use la, no one wall say he stood on a ladder & blocked fellow CSers behind...

by the way, i want to be the bo liao king here, who can beat me???hahahahahahha:devil:

It was in a parade in the city. I and a group of spectators were huddling in the shadow under the Queen Victoria statue waiting for the parade. I saw a photographer probably a photo journo across the road composing a shot of Queen Victoria State with us the spectacles standing below it.

I foiled his shot by rasing both arms with one hand holding the camera and the other hand holding a hat waving up and down frantically like a mad man. He gave up shooting us and walked away in disgust.

Everytime I relate this story to my photographer friends adding the arm-waving gesturing. They just roll on the floor laughing. I can't understand why it's so funny.

Not sure yet.....

Most likely I would ....

- Get some people tied him up in a rubber estate naked....pour some honey/food over him....wait for the ants to crawl all over. Then happily snapping away till my heart contend :bsmilie:

- Alternatively, light a candle just below his nuts........(go figure) :sweat: Or :think: Shove a fire cracker up his xxx..... and snap continuosly till the moment of truth(his facial expression) captured !

- Post his pics online in Clusnap......

Sincerely,
:devil:

Sion said:
It was in a parade in the city. I and a group of spectators were huddling in the shadow under the Queen Victoria statue waiting for the parade. I saw a photographer probably a photo journo across the road composing a shot of Queen Victoria State with us the spectacles standing below it.

I foiled his shot by rasing both arms with one hand holding the camera and the other hand holding a hat waving up and down frantically like a mad man. He gave up shooting us and walked away in disgust.

Everytime I relate this story to my photographer friends adding the arm-waving gesturing. They just roll on the floor laughing. I can't understand why it's so funny.
HOw you know is a photo journo?

When I do table shots during dinner, if a guest refuses to move him/herself and give me a attitude after I tell them nicely to arrange for the shot.

I’ll set to the widest angle, shoot a little off center and close to this person.

Make sure this person look like Godzilla in the photo.

Opps, get mix up, ok, this is what I’ll do to other photographers, if someone get into my way.

When I shoot a wedding, the couple friends or what whoever come and shoot together with me. I’m fine with this and no problem let anyone shoot side by side with me.

I’m the main photographer should and must have the rights of way to get the shots, if this person does not comprehend this and keep blocking my way after I reminded him/she a few time.

I’ll carry on shooting but try to frame this person in the pictures, maybe the whole person, face or just a hand and leg.

was covering the Punggol North Street Parade and due to my clumsiness accidentally knock into another photog (quite a hard one) when i squat down and lose balance, lucky he help me balance abit if not fall down liao :sweat: this guy very nice, gave a hearty smile though i knock into him, and showed me a nice angle to shoot :thumbsup: have to thank him again

Sion said:

Ah! So, you were the one!!! I was the photographer on the other side, you lunatic!

Hong Sien

Sion said:

you gave yourself away, HS coming:devil: :devil: :devil:

smurfman said:
you gave yourself away, HS coming:devil: :devil: :devil:
ROFL.....

Wah piang, cannot take it sia..

I served an elbow to the face of a fellow photographer when i raised my camera for a shot. That dude rudely bumped me out of place in the first place, while jostling for a good position for an event photo opportunity. It helped that im bigger sized, he realized he was rude for 'stealing' my space.

I find it all amusing now. Haha

Was the offical photographer at an openning and this photographer kept getting infront of me before I shoot and stood there even after he got his shot. I got infront of him and to his right, than turn my hammerhead directly towards his lens and set my flash sensor towards his flash. I'm sure all his shots were over exp with flare.

After going through this thread.... I think it is best not to mess around with a photographer..... ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.