Status
Not open for further replies.

fotojoy

Mar 10, 2005
Singapore, NE
How to spend the weekend?
Do what?
Verly the sianz ahhh ;(

To me, there are so many ways to spend on a weekend... like developing film, printing, building gunpla, watch the numerous DVDs that I bought but never had the time to watch, play the numerous games on PS2 that I'd never even open, or just find people to talk ****, either online or in person.

go library borrow a book then go to a cafe drink coffee read a book very nice :thumbsup:

Go out and shoot more lor....

best time to take is when you're too free, coz you'd come up with new ideas or new ways to take old pictures... ;)

Get a date then it will not be so boring.

what i can do is just stay in hotel room and massage my own back......:(

Aiyah hotel sure got massage service. Just call and wait:devil:

:( But i dun like the feel of letting ppl to massage me. Btw, i not not looking for that kind of service la........ My "old friends" visiting me and it been nearly a mth liao :(:cry:

Participate in the threads in Kopitiam.

Never a dull moment here. :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

wahahaha ... this Kopitiam seems interesting...
I have never ever posted something which gets so many responses in such a short time!

So anyone wanna go Orchard for some coffee and then maybe shoot some pics?
:sweatsm:

u can try to date any of the ppl who is posting here... provided u are the girl in the avatar.. ;p

aiyearrrrrr ..... if not girl cannot ask u all out meh?

I didnt wanna start a thread in "gatherings and outings" 'cos those need a lot of time
to organise and wait for response. :D

Get a date then it will not be so boring.

nothing beats getting a date of your choice ;) it will get you excited, very motivated to meet her again next week (if you're a guy) :cool: thus, no more time to be bored over weekend :cool:

go library borrow a book then go to a cafe drink coffee read a book very nice :thumbsup:

got a few books ....

1. Advance Driving Theory
2. SimplyHer (Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec issues.... ordered but dont really read! waste money hehehe)
3. CraftWorks: Chinese Knots
(wanted to make some chinese knots stuff but lazy to start)

which one to read? hmmmmm.....

ok lah kidding huh ... i decide myself .. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.