what to do if u get caught!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm I also thought of capturing people in the streets, but dunno how to handle if they spot me. Guess I'll try it first..then see how!

Wish me luck...hee:angel:

Originally posted by klein
when taking street photographs what do u do when get caught like when taking the person from the back or when stealthly?

eg. how do u answer them so they dun flare up, or have u all experience those movie kind of situation where they demand yr flim to be taken away or had the camera destroyed etc?

another question when u want to shoot the person in front of them, what do u usually do to achieve it? do u ask first or just shoot?

act like a professional photographer and carry on clicking lor

:bsmilie:

Originally posted by klein
when taking street photographs what do u do when get caught like when taking the person from the back or when stealthly?

eg. how do u answer them so they dun flare up, or have u all experience those movie kind of situation where they demand yr flim to be taken away or had the camera destroyed etc?

another question when u want to shoot the person in front of them, what do u usually do to achieve it? do u ask first or just shoot?

u gotta be thickskin & brave enuff lor

and people r too busy to include u in their business...most of the time...only a minority of them can be nasty

good luck! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.