WTD Fan Profile...
Day job: Professional Photographer
Your website or blog:* www.PhotosByDixie.com
Favorite photographer:* Scarlett Lillian (a chick in Florida
that shoots weddings, she rocks!)
A website we should all check out:
http://www.mydamnchannel.com* (and click on YOU SUCK
AT PHOTOSHOP)
A website we should all NOT check out:* http://www.whale-tail.com** (I thought I was buying a Gary Fong Whale Tail and I had nightmares after this.)
Favorite comic strip BEFORE What the Duck: The Far side.
Describe the best photograph you've ever taken:*How can I possibly describe just one? I'm a Master photographer DANG IT! Ive taken a zillion best Photographs. What kind of dumb a** question is that Aaron? If that's your REALLL Name AARON?* I am a M. Photog, Cr. CPP Dang gum it! Every fricking photo I take is PERFECTION!* um... er... sorry I just lost it for a minute. I would say the photo I took of my father when I was only 12 years ago, while he napped on vacation. That was the bestest because my mom hung it up in a frame on the wall and made me so proud of myself.* :) Thanks for asking.
What is the one piece of gear on the top of your wish list: I am looking at the new Canon 5D
Describe WTD in one word: GENIUS!
Your first camera ever: a Kodak Brownie (and Gosh was it the coolest ever!)
The first thing you ever bought online: A Quantum Flash on Ebay!
Favorite piece of WTD merchandise: T-shirts
Your favorite piece of gear: My 200 mm lens F/2.8 lens Canon Lens
Your biggest pet peeve: People who mispronounce words. Like "I gotta good Ideal!" *Instead of Idea" or "You just acrost the street" (hello!! Its across, you dim wit!) Or* I am suppose to go to work today." (Whatta Moron! Its supposed! No wonder you never went to college! looser!)
A rant: Lets see, Bad Drivers, Rude people, young people who think the world owes them a free ride, Digital debbies, who pop outta the woodwork and dont know Jack about photography, but start shooting portraits in my town for free or next to free and think they are as good as I am because they got a website from Bludomain and started a blog. Okay. is that enough Ranting? BTW, people who use acronyms all the time! LOL! ROTFLMAO! IMHO!
A rave: My Lab Millers, Rocks! They are Crazy Cool and Fast! I Love them!
If you could photograph one famous person - who and why: Hands Down Oprah Winfrey. Shies my Life Guru and a Decent Human Being IMHO.
© 2008 Aaron Johnson

More...

Status
Not open for further replies.