What system are you using now?

Yappy

May 30, 2004
Over the years, are you still with the camera system you start with?

e.g. Canon

and what are you using now?

Now back to Nikon.

Now back to Nikon.
I am using Sony now.

But did not throw the old system... ask me why, I really don't know why as it has served me well!

I am using Sony now.

But did not throw the old system... ask me why, I really don't know why as it has served me well!

Will try Sony one day.

have been using nikon from f2 film to d800 , just switch to a73 last year because of weight and evf

but still have d800 in retire mode

No change since the Canon PowerShot A100. Yes, there are systems that might be better in one way or the other, but so far it wasn't really relevant to me.

Almost a Nikon user from Film but ended up with Minolta. The rest is Sony till now n next body :D Video and Action camera also Sony. Recently purchased their noise cancelling head phone, lol! :p

moi started with Canon, ... now I have Canon, Nikon and Pentax....:confused:

moi started with Canon, ... now I have Canon, Nikon and Pentax....:confused:

Next, Sony?

Yes. Still with Nikon F. Added m43, then was away for awhile but back again with m43.
No current plans for FF mirrorless but watching the picture unfold. By end of next year it'll be very interesting since I think everyone will reveal their cards by Tokyo 2020.

My father gave me these cameras
1. SLR Seagull
2. Topcon SLR
3. Nikon F
4. Pentax K2
Using Canon and now Sony

started with Olympus, Added Canon and now playing with Nikon manual lens....

Started with Topcon then graduated to Nikon F2 Photomic got promoted to Contax RTS3 then embraced the digital era
with a P&S Pentax Optio Z10 and in 2010 finally went full digital with Canon 5D(used) and landed with the 5DMK3 till today.
Using Canon is because my Zeiss lens with adapter and later converted ones works well with Canon.:)

I am using Sony now.

I concur with you am still keeping the Nikon F2 Photomic with 3 lens and the Contax RTS3 with lens guess
we are being nostalgic ;)

I forgot the exotic member of my dry cabinet: Exakta VX 500 (actually from Ihagee, but then taken over by Pentacon).
Got it for sentimental reasons, too. My father got this model to shoot the first pics of me when I was born.

I am fortunate to have Nikon F2 Photomic and also Pentax K2.

My dad told me he bought the K2 in 1987 for $800 and it comes with 50mm F1.2 lens. The cameras are still with me but not the Seagull and Topcon.

The Nikon is not working now but the K2 still OK.

The Seagull forces me to use manual control and I later realised that it has a Minolta mount.

Thinking of going back to film.....