What sustains your interest in photography?

Sunset for landscape photographic. :cool:

Every moment passed cannot be recreated. So, photo is the only way to remember it. :D

Btw, if you saw me posted on the travel forum, you know how much I love photography, heh heh! Btw, some down here even more passion than me. If I am a millionaire, I don't mind for the rest of my life, go around the world just for photography. Once can't walk, those photos are my memories. :(

Last edited:
The chance of shooting Kei nude in near future. :bsmilie:

A photograph can be understood universally and it is also an art. 70% of our communication is also visual. So no need to talk so much but see. Haha

you might give up photography after that. :bsmilie:

due to massive loss of blood.... Now issit nose bleed or vomit blood, it's better to leave it for each individual's guessing. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
To be with fellow photogs in an activity where everyone supports & learns from each others

to make people happy :)

Photography brings smiles to people's face, especially in less developed countries.
People are always so happy to have their photo taken and when I return them the shots, the feeling of appreciation that shows on their faces is priceless

I started serious photography because I was tired not being able to take truly nice photos of my flower arrangement and bouquet. since then I've evolved to... shooting cats

Some pictures stuck in my head longer than they should, while most don't. I'm curious what made those do, and why my own pictures can't...

Some pictures stuck in my head longer than they should, while most don't. I'm curious what made those do, and why my own pictures can't...

like this one?

slrip.jpg

:bsmilie:

The fact that when you're there, looking at the scene, be it the city lights, or the sunrise reflected on still water - nothing else is in your mind but the moment. In our hyper-connected lives, it's rare that this is ever the case, where you can just focus on a single deed without trying to multi-task.

And of course, nothing is more beautiful than a gorgeous sunrise. :) Being there is a good reminder that you are living, and you have the time and leisure to be there to appreciate the moment.

what sustains my interest?

How would one possibly get bored?

We have new products and gadgets coming out everyday. LOL. I am trying very hard to catch up. There is no lack of temptations. Only lack of $$$. LOLLL

Last edited: