What should i get? with the A1

Status
Not open for further replies.
John 3:16 quoted 1590 as a package with card reader 128 card and tripod. MS Color was 1560.

maybe u guy can reccomend me a store to buy....coz i want reliable store....of coz also competitive in price..... :)

keith10w said:
maybe u guy can reccomend me a store to buy....coz i want reliable store....of coz also competitive in price..... :)

Or you can try getting the camera with someone else. More people buying together should be able to get cheaper price. I'm getting one for myself but I'm still waiting for the funds to come in.

tmc17479 said:
Or you can try getting the camera with someone else. More people buying together should be able to get cheaper price. I'm getting one for myself but I'm still waiting for the funds to come in.

so when will u buy....maybe i can wait for u.... coz me flying on 16/01/04, so shouldn't be a prob....

by the way is Hagiwara CF card good....coz ms colour quoted me $360/ excl Gst...

The Hagiwara CF card is priced at such good price for one GB because it has a relatively slow writing and reading speed compared to other higher end one GB CF cards. I bought the sandisk ultra 2 1.0 GB and its so much faster than the HAGIWARA in both writing and reading. I suggest you save some money and invest on a higher end card so that intervals between shots are shorter and you would not miss your next important shot again. Of course there are other better cards out there.

fevernova said:
The Hagiwara CF card is priced at such good price for one GB because it has a relatively slow writing and reading speed compared to other higher end one GB CF cards. I bought the sandisk ultra 2 1.0 GB and its so much faster than the HAGIWARA in both writing and reading. I suggest you save some money and invest on a higher end card so that intervals between shots are shorter and you would not miss your next important shot again. Of course there are other better cards out there.

OIC...then how much is the transcend 1Gb 30x?

Should be soon. Hopefully my money comes in quick. Got a good quote from MS Colors. In the market for a CD card too, but not a 1 gb, prob going for a 512. Anyone knows how much does a monopod + ballhead cost? either firsthand or second hand.

tmc17479 said:
Should be soon. Hopefully my money comes in quick. Got a good quote from MS Colors. In the market for a CD card too, but not a 1 gb, prob going for a 512. Anyone knows how much does a monopod + ballhead cost? either firsthand or second hand.

So approx date of buying for u is? :dunno:

Anyone knows the cheapest retail price for a 3600hs flash and a Battery grip for the A1 ?? Cathay's kinda ex....

For the 3600 Flash, I think MS has a better price around 230 w/o GST. Cathy quoted me 240 w/o GST for the flash. For the grip or cable release, you would already be in luck if they are in stock....Don't know the best prices though. :dunno:

CAthay quote me $280 for the stupid flash.....Darn....$230 at MS colours..Thats really really good. But its located at Ang Mo Kio...So far away. Need about an hour to get there...

For around $50. Its defintely worth the time and travel. But I just want to caution you that you have to bargain or get an equote to get this price. Never Never walk into MS just like that. They will CHOP you! I know CP's price may not be as good as MS but I didn't not know that they are quoting this sort of price to people. I think you should talk to Steven. I buy most of my stuff thru him. Don't expect rock bottom prices from him though but he gives good service and reasonable price.

I bought a tripod from him a couple of weeks back with a ballhead and quick release. The price he gave me was as good as MS's. The Ballhead price was not fantastic but he took time to explain the parts of the tripod and gave me a 50% off my quick release. So it was not so bad a deal afterall ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.