What RF camera are you using today ?

haha...today i shot 14 rolls from these cameras:

:bwhat: SP marathon?!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

newghost, errr no..... :)

je-c.jpg

raytoei

fuwen, i read that the contax aria is possibly one of the smallest slr every made. can you comment on the usability ?

The Aria is small and light (and modern), but probably not smaller than Olympus and Pentax. Due to its size and weight this is the body I am using most of the time when I need a SLR. The Contax RTS III is just too heavy for me now. Aria is very usable and comfortable with lighter lenses like 28/2.8, 50/1.4 and the 28-70/3.5-4.5. It feels a bit awkward with heavy and huge lenses like 135/2, 35/1.4 and 85/1.4. I have the data pack which can record shooting details (date, shutter speed and aperture) on the film.

Fuwen's Web Site - Aria

Aria with 28-70 probably is ideal for travel. But personally I prefer high speed primes 28/2.8 and 50/1.4 for easy manual focusing with full matt screen.

Finished the Agfa 400 roll in my M4, so today I brought out my recently acquired Rolleiflex 2.8C loaded with TriX400. Stressed out at work today, looking forward to a relaxing evening with the camera.

....shooting with the Minox GTE-II (red) today. trying out this expired film Fujifilm TRUE Definition. 400....
did one roll at 200 iso, will try with 100 iso....

lunchtime shootout with my RD1s and a 28mm ultron.

Last edited:
rd1-j8.jpg

Epson RD-1 with a modified-for-Leica 1956 Jupiter-8
Trying out the B&W with Yellow Filter + Low Contrast Film.

Last edited:
Leica M8 with 35 Cron V1! :)

Heavy bag today... :confused:

Hassey 500cm + Hexar RF

7007991339_da6b7452da_c.jpg

Last edited:
Shooting with this today...

7030929017_20370443f9_c.jpg

Last edited:
shot with this beast today, great way to relax after a tough week at work.. I'm in love with the Planar f2 :lovegrin:

oops not RF camera... :eek::embrass: dunno why my cameras are getting bigger and heavier.. gg the opposite direction, started out with a small RF.. :think:

I'm using :
- Nikon FM10
- Fed 4
- Minolta SRT200
- Yashica TL electro

out.jpg

actually i am shooting with the camera used to make this picture :)

Epson R-D1 with 50 Cron "tabbed"

Konica C35 and Canonet QL17 that almost got smashed by a man whom I took a candid shot off in the day. Nikon FE right at this moment. iPhone 4S all day

86021cba.jpg

Konica C35 and Canonet QL17 that almost got smashed by a man whom I took a candid shot off in the day. Nikon FE right at this moment. iPhone 4S all day

Owch, what happened?

Speed Graphic with film holders loaded with Shanghai 100!

Recently acquired a Nikon 35Ti, shot 8 rolls, yet to develop. Liking it to bits! Very well built, although at times, my big fingers get in the way of the lens,lol! Will post a photo of this new toy soon.

Zeiss Ikon Ercona, loaded with fuji pro 160S, still trying to do a proper 6x9 on this camera