Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Verre Vrai

Are Clubsnapper PDA geeks too?

Originally posted by Verre Vrai
Are Clubsnapper PDA geeks too?

Have a old ipaq i use as a image tank with microdrive as well as image previewer.

Moved thread to a more appropriate forum.

Ian
Nikon Equipment

Hopes to have one...but not practical for my use
=)

Pocket PC sucks! I have a free one from work and still don't use it. Its like using windows 95 on a small screen. And it crashes like crazy especially when you want to sync.

Originally posted by maddog
Pocket PC sucks! I have a free one from work and still don't use it. Its like using windows 95 on a small screen. And it crashes like crazy especially when you want to sync.

Send it to me if it runs PocketPC 2002. I can do with something that can take a 802.11B card. :)

Regards
CK

Originally posted by ckiang

Send it to me if it runs PocketPC 2002. I can do with something that can take a 802.11B card. :)

Regards
CK

Dream on! Company property. Too bad. BTW which brand .11 card do u use? I use Symbol.

Dream on! Company property. Too bad. BTW which brand .11 card do u use? I use Symbol.

Don't have a 802.11b-capable PDA/Notebook, so did not buy one. But looking into one in near future. ;) I am still using an ancient Palm 3c.

Regards
CK

Don't have a 802.11b-capable PDA/Notebook, so did not buy one. But looking into one in near future. ;) I am still using an ancient Palm 3c.

Regards
CK

Stick to palm. PPC isin't really a PDA.

I'm using Jornada 548 for almost one half year now, without any problems. I am synchronized my PPC with my laptop at home and my desktop in the office. Jornada 548 is runs on WIndow CE 2.0, the itch of the Window CE is instability to run multi tasking program. But I believe this due to my PPC processor Hitachi SH3 which is inferior compared to Intel Strong-Arm processor. I tried Toshiba PPC and new NEC PPC with latest processor with Window Pocket PC 2002 perform better than the older Hitachi processor. My Jornada 548 now is almost obselete and I can't even upgrade the OS since the older Hitachi SH 3 doesn't have flashable ROM to run Pocket PC 2002 :cry:

Originally posted by Larry
Palm OS rulez!!! :thumbsup:

Microsoft Window CE rules........:devil: :rbounce: :devil:
Join the undeath hordes.....
" Where do you want to go Today?"
:devil:

Stick to palm. PPC isin't really a PDA.

It's a "Pocket PC", ala mini-laptop. :D

I am fine with Palm OS and the interface, just that it lacks network connectivity options unless you buy the original m5xx series, which I think are quite crap compared to the Sony CLIEs. 515 is still running 160 x 160, duh, no MP3 playback, still very primitive and yet cost more than the much more capable CLIE 665! ;p

Regards
CK

It's a "Pocket PC", ala mini-laptop. :D

I am fine with Palm OS and the interface, just that it lacks network connectivity options unless you buy the original m5xx series, which I think are quite crap compared to the Sony CLIEs. 515 is still running 160 x 160, duh, no MP3 playback, still very primitive and yet cost more than the much more capable CLIE 665! ;p

Regards
CK

the only small device i like are those mini laptops. they can fit in my haversack and comes in real handy at fashion show shoots, travelling cos i can download my pics. the one i have comes with a docking station that has dvd,cdrw combo drive. i love it. thats as small as i go. the next best small device i like is my nokia. i guess i'm not really a techno freak.

I had a 'seldom use' palm IIIxe ;)

for wince, its
"how many times did it crash today?"
This where the red button marked with "RESET" comes handy...it can brain washed my Jornada in 3 seconds with some amnesia. As long as I am not forcing my PDA to run more than one program at a time it seldom crash. Good thing about Window CE/Pocket 2002 it doesn't need software attachment to synchronize with Outlook 2000.

Status
Not open for further replies.