What is the size for those thank you photo that people give out for weddings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tamade

Jun 19, 2003
West
gallery.ta-ma-de.org
Studios like Sophia gives out those rectangular shaped photos for couples to give out. Does anyone knows what size are these? Not 2R right?

Thanks!

I'm referring to those longish type. Not the standard 4R/3R. It's slimmer in size, maybe like half the width of credit card or smaller.

is like asking what is the post card size? some post cards are in 3R, some are 4R, some even 5R, it really depends on what the designers or publishers want.

anyway, 4R prints is the most cheapest in term of cost to paper area, so you can design your thank you card utilize the 4R paper, be it cut in to 2 pieces, 3 pieces or 4 pieces in the end.

is like asking what is the post card size? some post cards are in 3R, some are 4R, some even 5R, it really depends on what the designers or publishers want.

anyway, 4R prints is the most cheapest in term of cost to paper area, so you can design your thank you card utilize the 4R paper, be it cut in to 2 pieces, 3 pieces or 4 pieces in the end.

Yeah, guess my question is too vague. Just trying my luck if some forumers had seen those from Sophia would know what I'm talking about. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.