What is TFCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

amsyari

Mar 3, 2006
woodlands
Hi all, I wanna know what is TFCD? cheers!

eh,If I not wrong is shoots which are paid?Not very sure
That's whats the photographer told me when asking me to be his model.:eek:

you mean the photographer being paid or the model? :)

TFCD means Time For CD.

The term itself is actually used a lot by professional photographers in the past when they are taking photos of models on a non-paid basis as a collaborative effort to explore ideas and concepts.

Now it is being used very loosely as part of a non-paid shoot where model gets pics, photographer shoots.

don't be. a lot people actually thought that TFCD means that models do not get paid. That is true as it is only based on the understanding that model gets photos and that is it. but the main frame of thought is the model and photog works on a collaborative basis to produce images to enhance one another portfolio.

It usually works both ways when model and photog teams up to produce images and the process is painstaking as ideas, themes, concepts, locations all come to mind.

don't be. a lot people actually thought that TFCD means that models do not get paid. That is true as it is only based on the understanding that model gets photos and that is it. but the main frame of thought is the model and photog works on a collaborative basis to produce images to enhance one another portfolio.

It usually works both ways when model and photog teams up to produce images and the process is painstaking as ideas, themes, concepts, locations all come to mind.

Oh ya,I for got tt time is a theme abt mother earth.haha

There's no money transactions between model and photographer. Photographer take pics and just gives the CD of pics to model.

But model seldom does that unless got goot ideas or your ideas and themes complement what the model wants to build up his/her portfolio.

Just find good looking friends to help out lah.

But model seldom does that unless got goot ideas or your ideas and themes complement what the model wants to build up his/her portfolio.

Just find good looking friends to help out lah.

I do that quite often.

Status
Not open for further replies.