What is a nice female camera bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlepea

Apr 10, 2006
Tampines
hello everyone

is there a bag which looks feminine, yet serves its purpose as a camera bag well?

i'm currently using the crumpler 7 million bag.. and i find it rather cumbersome :bsmilie:
and the structure of the bag, just isn't very camera-user-friendly :sweatsm:
thats juz my 2 cents..

i kinda like the build of the Lowepro Stealth reporter series.. esp the top zip.. great for plucking the camera outta the bag fast. but i had comments that the bag is too guy-ish.. not suitable for females.. :dunno:

so, juz seeking for some suggestions on a nice and user-friendly bag :lovegrin:

DOMKE :lovegrin:

wah so expensive ah! hahahaha
got cheaper ones not? i poor girl..:bsmilie:

hmm i saw one that has a cute logo.. i think its cavemon :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: the yellow polka dots one gave me a shock :bsmilie:

hmm..

2. The bag is intentionally very simple and designed to be used with or wtihout the cover. Because the bag is made completely out of a stretchy protective material, your lenses are safe in there without the lenscaps or back caps. It isn't a fussy bag--there are three pockets in front for your lenses that you need to change on the fly(almost all lenses fit), and three pockets in the back you can use for more lenses, CF cards, batteries, phone, spare small camera body, water, etc. It's simple so it is easy to fold up and stick in your regular bag to travel with. That was very important to me!

the bag does look small to be able to hold everything that they mentioned ;p

any chance to see how the interior of the bag looks like?

hahaha okay..
hmm... is there any bag which has the build of the stealth reporter,. but looks abit more feminine?

IIRC, the stealth reporter's internal configuration looks similar enough to your 7 million dollar home, perhaps the size of the bag is abit big to handle for you. ever considered a 5/6 million home ?

IMO, crumpler bags looks the most 'feminine' looking ones around.. :)
if you really wanted a sling.. maybe you want to consider Domke? (available at CP)

crumpler works all the time :)

feminine (good-looking) bags generally equals expensive.

you pay the price for lightweight material and extra efforts of good looking designs. other than that, extra efforts of what you mentioned to be good ergonomics also quotes higher price.

i stand by billingham but understands that it is expensive. however, i see no other product that can give the same quality and originality at a cheaper price, which i would consider, if there is.

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: the yellow polka dots one gave me a shock :bsmilie:

hmm..

2. The bag is intentionally very simple and designed to be used with or wtihout the cover. Because the bag is made completely out of a stretchy protective material, your lenses are safe in there without the lenscaps or back caps. It isn't a fussy bag--there are three pockets in front for your lenses that you need to change on the fly(almost all lenses fit), and three pockets in the back you can use for more lenses, CF cards, batteries, phone, spare small camera body, water, etc. It's simple so it is easy to fold up and stick in your regular bag to travel with. That was very important to me!

the bag does look small to be able to hold everything that they mentioned ;p

any chance to see how the interior of the bag looks like?

It is best to cover the rear lens caps after using as the metal contacts may be scratched ... not worth having to replace the lens due to that kind of convenience ...

what is the gear that you normally bring out (inc ur ladies stuff)? Cos it would affect the size of the bag and the configuration of the bag ...

if you are jus bringing a DSLR camera w kit lens and throw in a t-shirt and a water bottle plus make up items, Lowepro Orion Trekker II is pretty alright, back pack somemore ...

If you are carrying full-load, your choices dun usually inc the "prettier" bags ...

Female bag - LV or Gucci :sweatsm: (Just kidding) I recommend a RED Crumpler :thumbsup:

littlepea - BTW I love your avantar... is it 龙猫's friend.. the white color creature :lovegrin:
Opps.. sorry to OT :sweat:

LV got several bags for DC/DSLR... but the budget is .....hope the lady is rich enough to get them. Crum is cheap option and fashionable in some occassion...

Status
Not open for further replies.