What is a good flash for my 400D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Metz. You have a secondary flash for fill ins.

Hi,
Please refrain from crashing another person's thread.

Just to see the comparison between the Metz & Canon flash work on the 400D.
Isn't this thread asking about "What is a good FLASH for my 400D"? Can't Metz
made flash mount on Canon bodies? Am I crashing another person thread here
or are you crashing another persone thread here? The thread here is talking abt
FLASH not person! So pls refrain fm crashing another person's thread here! My apology
if you do not know or too young to know Metz is another flash lite manufacturer. :sweat:

Thanks

Just to see the comparison between the Metz & Canon flash work on the 400D.
Isn't this thread asking about "What is a good FLASH for my 400D"? Can't Metz
made flash mount on Canon bodies? Am I crashing another person thread here
or are you crashing another persone thread here? The thread here is talking abt
FLASH not person! So pls refrain fm crashing another person's thread here! My apology
if you do not know or too young to know Metz is another flash lite manufacturer. :sweat:

Thanks

I am not crashing another person's thread, and age is no indication of maturity. How old are you, my dear sir, since you asked?

I am 18, and I know enough to start my own thread, in "Others" subforum, WRT only Metz flashes for Canon bodies, should I be interested in acquiring information about the abovementioned manufacturer's products.

Do not belittle me regarding my age or my knowledge. I do not take very kindly to it, and I will not hesitate to put right that narrowminded thinking of yours that corelates youthfulness to immaturity and lack of knowledge.

Believe me; I know the rules and regulations of the forums here, and it would do you much good to find out the definition of "crashing" another person's thread. I did no such thing.

Do not belittle me.

Alright, back to flashes.

if u have no budget...buy 580EX II

Status
Not open for further replies.