What I saw in Chinatown

Status
Not open for further replies.
rty said:
Since you guys like them so much, I have compiled the photos into the Flash animation for you. If you have a fast link to the net, click here to view.

wow! splendid lighting and ps! nice images with impact. really like the lighting.

Like the first two shots. Buddha shot certainly stands out of the two. Great angle and framing. Colour and depth of field add great finishing touches to the masterpiece. Well done.

Thanks for sharing.

Kman

My Turn :D i like Pic 1 and 2 BEST :thumbsup:

rty said:
Thanks guys!

Since you guys like them so much, I have compiled the photos into the Flash animation for you. If you have a fast link to the net, click here to view.
Nice series of images u have here, alot of them are really outstanding :thumbsup: Solid PS work as well :)

WOW!! Very nostalgic, beautiful shots. A lot of your photos have the nice dreamy feel to it - your photographic characteristic? Very nice :thumbsup:

I like the buddha .. very calm and nice

for the hand, it was nice on first look.. but later feel that there is no story to support the picture...

I think the buddha shot is the best! Really a nice shot..

Great shots, I have to say I really appreciate the photographs.

The 1st and 4th pic are really extraordinary.

Can include technical details? e.g. shot with what focal length, aperture, shutter speed and any cropping or post-processing in photoshop?

Status
Not open for further replies.