What Happened to DD Electronics ?

sabbir

Dec 15, 2013
Singapore
I was planning to place an order for Nikon 16-35 mm f/4 VR which was listed as 1470 SGD, best deal i have found so far for a grey set in singapore.
For the last few days (more than a week), their site is showing under maintenance or they are down forever? ;).
Seriously, that's how you do business online ?:eek:
Glad, I did not place the order :)

did you do a search in the forums first?

I did emailed them and asked for D610/D800 and I was informed that they don't have any of those items....

No wonder Ive been checking their website and its still down. I wanted to send my camera to nikon service center which I bought from them then later on do the refund from them for the repair cost but I think cant do that now.

No wonder Ive been checking their website and its still down. I wanted to send my camera to nikon service center which I bought from them then later on do the refund from them for the repair cost but I think cant do that now.

Can you do so even if they are around in Singapore? On what grounds can you claim refund for repair? Is camera under warranty and within warranty period? Let me know if you succeed in doing so - for any other brand of camera which has sales/marketing offices in Singapore.

Yes u can, its in thier policy. U can send it for repair and pay first then reimburse the cost to them as long it is covered by thier shop warranty. But the problem now is their website has been down and nobody picks up when u dial their no

Any alternative in getting camera grey set, u can look for technogadgets. I got mine equipment from them.