What happen to Haagen Diaz Ice cream( Rum and Raisin)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
used to patronise Haagen Diaz until i tasted New Zealand Natural. Never step
in to Haagen Diaz since then.

haagen dazs lah... not haagen diaz... tats cameron diaz... hehehe...

anyway... i prefer going haagen dazs to have the fondue nia...

:sweat: i knew something was wrong! haha! i looked at the original post then juz copy but something was telling me there was sth wrong :X

nikonsiao said:
go check it out..Dun have....that's why i have not been sleeping properly...
i miss my rum and raisin.... :cry:

i think u should change your alvatar rum and rasins.
well worst come to worst
get the valina ice cream+ few resins+ a bottle of rum

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

that's the problem when u simply copy and paste :sweatsm:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

anyway... i prefer going haagen dazs to have the fondue nia...

now then you notice.... :bsmilie: wanted to change but already posted...so left it as it is..sorry for the typo guys....

nikonsiao said:
now then you notice.... :bsmilie: wanted to change but already posted...so left it as it is..sorry for the typo guys....
actually din notice also... den i remember the flavour cookies & cream mah, den cookiez got spelling error, so i went to do a spell check... eh, dazs also spell sala... *crapz... ;p

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
actually din notice also... den i remember the flavour cookies & cream mah, den cookiez got spelling error, so i went to do a spell check... eh, dazs also spell sala... *crapz... ;p

Despite the typo error you still know what i am talking about right?? :sticktong

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

halo....cookiez is cookiez, not cookies & cream hor....Del :hammer: cookiez

Forget abt Haagen Daz... Ben & Jerry is the best icecream in the world.... It's much richer than Haagen Daz..

Of course, Italy's Gelato is probably the best in the world.... provided you are in Italy and can try the hundreds of flavours...

nikonsiao said:
go check it out..Dun have....that's why i have not been sleeping properly...
i miss my rum and raisin.... :cry:

just tat u can sleep in peace.. isetan scotts should have too... saw it that day 2 packs for $18.. :bigeyes: :bigeyes: ;)

nemesis32 said:
Forget abt Haagen Daz... Ben & Jerry is the best icecream in the world.... It's much richer than Haagen Daz..

Of course, Italy's Gelato is probably the best in the world.... provided you are in Italy and can try the hundreds of flavours...

110% agree that Italian gelato is the best ice cream in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.