What does your Nick mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just having the FUN seeing plp's REACTIONS
when they see me and my NICK...... ;)

Malakite - a semi-precious stone.

not that i'm saying i'm precious or anything, just that i'm a stoner most of the time, heheheh. therefore Malakite.

heheh ;) ;)

Timber Wolf

Hmm dunno leh. Can take the living version perhaps, one of the most versatile and adaptable creatures. Works in teams and is loyal to the pack. :D

Alternatively the Mechwarrior version, also known as the Mad Cat.
Chose it becos of its speed, weapons loadout and armour. Great balance imho and one of the best mechs around. ;)

muka tikus = mouse face.

a nick sum1 gave sum time back.... hell, dats waz d only ting she cud say in malay... :bsmilie:

AdamGoi said:
I don't need a nick ... prefer to let others see who I really am ... WYSIWYG! ;)

Prof to PPG like your avatar? hahaha :D

led zeppelin's album physical graffiti

a local touch to my nick

it has since become my signature nick. somuch so that if u do a search on the internet, other than the local film Mee Pok Man, majority of the remaining hits would probably belong to me :p

Kinda a loner in my younger days. Never quite stuck to any clique. Didn't want loner (too negative) or wanderer (sounds too normal). Came across the word in the Lion King soundtrack, checked it up, found the meaning to sum up the feel I wanna give, & it sounds cool, so used it since.

wanted a nick with 'impact', something funny.

ta da~~! there came the nick lo.

u guys must have hear a blooper abt "You Kicked My Dog?"
its by the "Jerky Boys!" check them out.... r un a google on them , sure can find...

Status
Not open for further replies.