what do u do??

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear all... thank for the advice...
all of u have ur point... :thumbsup:

i just come back from a night shooting section with my friend... now i understand...

i dun have to be super.. or get a wow in my pic...

i just love to shoot picture and enjoy the process..

it is a great 5 hours night shooting section(including dinner and teh break)...
i didn't even look at the picture i took just now...

cuz i feel good after shooting... i just love taking picture...
i will do what i love and hope i get improvement during the process...

I was going to slam you, but you figured it out before I got the chance.

As long as you are enjoying the process, having fun, your pictures can suck, but you are having fun.

One thing you need to realize though, you may love a picture you took, others may hate it for whatever reason, most likely because it really sucks. These pictures will be thoroughly slammed, but, just remember, you had fun taking them, and that's all it matters.

what do u do when u think ur picture suck or ok only
i been taking picture for around 2 years now...

but i still does not get the wow!! this pic is perfact!! kind of pic...

what will u do??

everytime i take a look at my archives, i delete more and more

nothing wrong with this, the moment you think you get perfect pictures you can give up the hobby, it means you have become entirely delusional that you are the perfect he-man photographer :bsmilie::bsmilie:

isn't that the fun in it? to try to get better, and better, and better? :)

nothing wrong with this, the moment you think you get perfect pictures you can give up the hobby, it means you have become entirely delusional that you are the perfect he-man photographer :bsmilie::bsmilie:

My ultimate shot liao

3478693713_dfcedb6a58.jpg

You want some death sticks??

Me after having death sticks...

Can retire liao...:bsmilie:

I was going to slam you, but you figured it out before I got the chance.

As long as you are enjoying the process, having fun, your pictures can suck, but you are having fun.

One thing you need to realize though, you may love a picture you took, others may hate it for whatever reason, most likely because it really sucks. These pictures will be thoroughly slammed, but, just remember, you had fun taking them, and that's all it matters.

wah... lucky i go out shooting yesterday... if not i am still laying on my bed and wonder how i suck... but now i just wonder where will be a next shooting place... is kind of hot here now... it is like 41 degree... cannot even go outside...maybe need to start to sign up for night photography section...

Dudu!!!! u got to be kidding me... ur picture is so so so so nice...many of them give me "wow"...

My ultimate shot liao

wah... is that u?? ...u give small kid nightmare...

My ultimate shot liao

Hey vince,

You should cut back on hitting the bottle.

It is starting to show :bsmilie:

what do u do when u think ur picture suck or ok only
i been taking picture for around 2 years now...

but i still does not get the wow!! this pic is perfact!! kind of pic...

what will u do??

you have some nice pics on your flickr site. the best ones are the ones with simple, uncluttered composition. so as a start, i would suggest that you simplify your photos as much as possible to draw as much attention as possible to the main subject, while omitting all extraneous clutter in the photograph. you will instantly find that your photography will improve greatly.

you have some nice pics on your flickr site. the best ones are the ones with simple, uncluttered composition. so as a start, i would suggest that you simplify your photos as much as possible to draw as much attention as possible to the main subject, while omitting all extraneous clutter in the photograph. you will instantly find that your photography will improve greatly.

understand.. will put more attention on the main subject...thank..

Dudu!!!! u got to be kidding me... ur picture is so so so so nice...many of them give me "wow"...

...not good enough for me..... :nono:

you shoudl go take a look at marc adamus and adam burton.....

I'd think at least 80% of my pics are utter crap :sweat: I've stopped photography for 2 yrs, just got back few months ago before my trip to China.
I've also wondered why my pics are terrible too and when I look back at the photos I took using my film slr, they generally look much better than after going digital.

It was after more shooting and looking back that I realised that the simple reason was that film was more expensive so I'd put more effort into each shot
and try not to take what I didn't like at all. I was never into photography when I started with my digital P&S but it's limitations pushed me to go the SLR route
and it was then that I started having an interest in photography but many a times the bad habit is still around, mindless snapping of pics whether they're of any value or interest.:sweatsm:

Now I'll just remind myself to kick away the bad habit and start all over again and I think the quality of what I take now is improving. :bsmilie:

Hey vince,

You should cut back on hitting the bottle.

It is starting to show :bsmilie:

It ain't the bottle dude...it's the death sticks...

Status
Not open for further replies.