what d-slr to buy? d60? s2? d100? or coming 10D?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lacren

headache ah.. headache...

me getting one soon.. but duno wat to get... scare not gd n this n that..

help me pls....:rbounce:

Originally posted by lacren

I believe all of them are almost equally capable. Just pick one.

To solve your headache, buy D1X, D1H, 1D, or 1Ds. :devil:

Regards
CK

most important must have $$$$$$.

Wait for the 10D to arrive, then choose. The price of the others will probably drop too. D60 cannot get already, no more stock, unless u can find someone to sell 2nd hand lah.

Originally posted by lacren

dun buy anything, quit photography.

like that also headache??
seems u got a lot of money and want to show off only...

im just asking for opinions which to buy ma... y u flame me....

im new to slr n its quite a sum to invest thats y i pretty worried... pls dun insult me!

depends on whether you want to build up nikon or canon lens system. make your decision after that lah.

Wah new to photography & u want to buy DSLR liao. You must be rich then :devil:

Aiyoh guys, give him a break lah. he's just trying to tell you that he wanted to buy something. Who cares if it's a DSLR or a SLR? any big different if he wants to buy a SLR like a F5 for a start as compared to buying a 10D?

He hopes to buy the right things unlike many of us, who go through upgrading of bodies to pro and lenses to those f2.8. He just wanna get the best out of his budget.

Why not you just tell us your budget and your prefered kind of shooting like building, wildlife, street or others? This will give others a better feel of what to recommend to you. You prefer to buy zoom or primes (fixed focal) lenses?

I have a 19-35, a 28-70 and a 70-200 zooms lenses. They serve me well enough.

Hope this will help and the others please help.

thx.. i think u understand what im thinking bout.... yep..i want to get the best out my budget instead of going thru the process of upgrading n upgrading... no pt... thats y im asking u professional guys for advice...

actually im been shooting digital abt 2 yrs with my fujifilm 6900...need to upgrade...

thx again...Radish..;)

Originally posted by ~Radish~
Aiyoh guys, give him a break lah. he's just trying to tell you that he wanted to buy something. Who cares if it's a DSLR or a SLR? any big different if he wants to buy a SLR like a F5 for a start as compared to buying a 10D?

He hopes to buy the right things unlike many of us, who go through upgrading of bodies to pro and lenses to those f2.8. He just wanna get the best out of his budget.

Why not you just tell us your budget and your prefered kind of shooting like building, wildlife, street or others? This will give others a better feel of what to recommend to you. You prefer to buy zoom or primes (fixed focal) lenses?

I have a 19-35, a 28-70 and a 70-200 zooms lenses. They serve me well enough.

Hope this will help and the others please help.

Status
Not open for further replies.