What camera/laptop bag are you using?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using a Tamrac adventure 9 for more action scenario~
1) Backpack good for times where you are hiking.
2) Weight~ Back pack can share weight on both shoulders
3) Quite Stylo~ I bought the camoflage one.
4) can fit a laptop.

Using a Crumpler 7 million (red) for everyday scenarios~
1) Don't look like camera bag (good for travels)
2) Can carry alot of gear~ i have a 580exII, 70-200, 17-40, 30mm, Hoods, Blowers and etc~
3) Red! Easy to locate my bag~

For your reference~

Kata T-214 GDC Torso-Pack
No bazooka lenses, 1 lens on DSLR + 1 flash + 1 other lenses
Hidden pocket for passport, wallets etc, expandable pocket in front can fit a small bottle of water.
Left shoulders to right hip sling. Camera compartment opens with upward diagonal pulling action.

I don't like: Cannot pad-lock this bag, but it is light enough to carry around even with full load.

I usually sling bag to my back when not in use, adjust the Torso-pack to front facing when I shoot or when it is crowded/ in a queue.

just got the lowepro fastpack 350 at $125. got a FOC lowepro sling bag and a keychain.

very happy with it. can fit my 17" laptop, my DSLR, 3 lens, 1 flash, 1 additional point & shoot camera, batteries, laptop charger, card reader, etc.

fantastic!!!!

i'm using 7 million dollar home too, can fit the camera plus three lens with space for stuff like books and flash if needs be, like it because it looks more like a typical messenger bag rather than a pure camera bag

Crumpler December quarter for traveling to places where I got rest inbetween.
Bagman Backpack (forgot model no.) for long distance travel without rest like hiking etc.
Both are good bag which can carry alot of equipment and a 17" laptop (though my new laptop is 15" :p)

just got the lowepro fastpack 350 at $125. got a FOC lowepro sling bag and a keychain.

very happy with it. can fit my 17" laptop, my DSLR, 3 lens, 1 flash, 1 additional point & shoot camera, batteries, laptop charger, card reader, etc.

fantastic!!!!

Hi
care to sharethe shop from where you bought this bag..
any idea about 250's price on this shop.
thanks

I'm using the Think Tank Shape Shifter. It's a really cool bag with a very interesting concept. In short, if you stow your equipment in the bag while travelling to the event, you can pull out your equipment (if it's in pouches), place it on the belt, and flatten the bag, so that all that's left in it is the laptop and adaptor etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.