what are you doing during Earth Hour?

Save earth at home. All gone to mac for dinner. :D

Real Earth Hour will onli happen when oil hits USD500/barrel. ;)

What do you want to hear?

Like helping to increase earth's population? :bsmilie:

hmm. i'm watching and shooting xmms with all lights on
:p

Had dinner and catch up with a friend back from Germany.

shooting the moon at 830pm, being disturbed by ppl along the way, ended up talking and no moon shots. :bsmile:

Computer on, lights off for the whole house. I then realize that the light from the corridor (paid by town council) is actually very bright and so now rarely on the light in my living room.

Me? I was
1. playing elec guitar, then forgot to switch off light and amp and went on to
2. on 4 computers, friends playing lan in house,
3. playing PS3,
4. ordered pizzas,
5. watch movie while playing ps3, dota and leaving lights and amp on

And yea, whole house de light is on. I am tha evil :bsmilie::bsmilie:

I was busy generating electricity with this to power the appliances in my house.

Having BBQ, burning charcoal, releasing CO2 and contributing to global warming! :eek:

Ya lor, as if that one hour can make alot of difference out of 8760 hours in a year! :rolleyes:

earth hour is to electricity

valentine's day is to romance

every day is valentine's day

every day is earth hour - that should be the way.

earth hour is to electricity

valentine's day is to romance

every day is valentine's day

every day is earth hour - that should be the way.

:thumbsup:

I was in Mars........................shooting the Earth ;p :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Ya lor, as if that one hour can make alot of difference out of 8760 hours in a year! :rolleyes:

Well actually it does make a lot of difference... Just imagine you ONLY earn $8760 a year (if you can even survive with just that in Singapore)... Lets just see someone trying to pry $1 from your pocket? Don't see the point? Okay lets just multiply that by 100. You make $876,000 a year, then someone you even don't even know (not even for charity sake) comes along and for no purpose takes away your hard-earned $1000 just like that...do tell me you don't really mind at all. If so, tell me where you live! LOL (hey, that's enough to get a good prime lens!)... You want to multiply that by a few billion (equating to earth's population) to see the bigger difference?

No offense, but it always seems little to many, but on the grander scale - it's a big difference.

FYI, I ate dinner with a candle light that very hour, sounds silly and pitiful I know when everyone else seems to be watching their big LCDs around me... It feels lonely that nobody else cares, particularly around my neighbourhood. Wayang that it maybe, but it is the VERY least we can do for mother earth... a small step (still a step forward) for mankind. Why question if it makes any difference if we can't even do the very least?? Btw, it is not the only green thing I do these days.

And I agree, every day should be an earth day! Provided of course, that one tiny weeny little hour is more than do-able for you.

For those who bothered, hey a big :thumbsup: to you!

:bsmilie: No hard feelings peepz - a matter of opinion really.

Last edited:
And I agree, every day should be an earth day! Provided of course, that one tiny weeny little hour is more than do-able for you.

Arhhhhhh.... nooooooo! Please don't make me crank this thing everyday! :angry: :bsmilie: