What are the Canon gear that you are buying in 2008?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2008 is the year of 5D Mk II. I'll get 2nd hand 5D, for 1-1.5K I guess. :bsmilie:

I want to buy more time to shoot.

(otherwise, a 24-105f4L)

Happy with my collection now; might get extension tubes and other accessories to try out macro-photography. The biggest challenge is to find ways to buy time from my tight schedule.

2008?

Hmm :think:

5D (or its replacement)
40D (2nd hand - waiting for the slew of dumpers to dump this out to get the new 5D replacement & waiting for issues to be resolved)

.. gotta retire my 300D :rolleyes:

580EX II (maybe)
1.4x & 2x TC
28-70/2.8 (if there are copies still around)
35/1.4
300/4

For me, a speedlite 430EX and a macro zoom lens, tamron 90mm may be?

:bsmilie: the 1VHS is still a rare sight when on sale in CS :think:

Yeah, keep those cameras as collectors' items, so that you can sell them at super high in years to come. :bsmilie:

apart from 50mm f1L and 200mm f1.8L, nothing in canon seems to be worth investing, if you are a collector, Lecia sure has some serious investment value.

300mmf2.8L :cool:

5D mk I for $1,000. :bsmilie: nice one for those who are thinking. I reckon that it will take years (maybe 5 years or more) to reach such a price. While waiting, many photographing opportunities are lost which money cannot buy.

Therefore, if you can wait such a long time, go ahead else think otherwise.

5D mk I for $1,000. :bsmilie: nice one for those who are thinking. I reckon that it will take years (maybe 5 years or more) to reach such a price. While waiting, many photographing opportunities are lost which money cannot buy.

Therefore, if you can wait such a long time, go ahead else think otherwise.

haha.. that will be simply great.. PnS 5mp cam cost 1k in the past as well. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.