What accessories you have for your F828?

Status
Not open for further replies.
rexus said:
Ahaha...I thought F828 have 4 colour ccd in attempt to reproduce the true colour of the image...with a skylight, kind of waste the extra feature of the CCD rite?

tis 1 really good point... time to go CP & shoot them... :bsmilie:

DCA...just curious with ur avatar.. Is it a toy or what? looks interesting..

its a alarm clock... heheh...

its actually a toy inside the animation gundam... tis is the 1st gen... 1/4 version with flapping ear & can roll... it will have singing alarm with time in voice speech. version 2 is pink color in Gundam Seed fashion... version 3 is 2 piece, pink remote with this color controllable HARO.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
its a alarm clock... heheh...

its actually a toy inside the animation gundam... tis is the 1st gen... 1/4 version with flapping ear & can roll... it will have singing alarm with time in voice speech. version 2 is pink color in Gundam Seed fashion... version 3 is 2 piece, pink remote with this color controllable HARO.

OT a bit.
My first Gundam comic (Hong Kong version) was in 1984.
It is the United Federal Government verus the independence state in one of the colony zone.

Finally, I got the F32x flash today with a remote cable release RM-VD1!

King Tiger said:
Good for you. :thumbsup:
Where did you buy? Mustafa?

Well..I was somewhere at lucky plaza yesterday, so I just got to lucky centre and ask about it. They quote me immediately at $280 (294 with gst) and refuse to give any discount after that. I was thinking if I were to make a trip to mustafa, I might not get the flash and not worth the effort and transport fare for that 5 bucks less. So I got it.

Thus, i left the shop feeing happy with my new toy. About 10m away, I recalled I need a remote and when back again. This time insist on having a discount..hahah and was given 75 bucks with gst for the remote. Feeling very contented. :bsmilie:

One thing...does sony accessories come with pouches nowadays?? It seems that I have so many pouches for the flash...the remote...the filter...and I dun use them. what a laugh...Anyone need a handphone pouch (Sony brand :bsmilie: )??

bought a manfrotto 055prob, with a 460mg 3D magnesium head... with a optech tripod strap... damn... dunno how 2 use tat, think the manfrotto strap abit better to use, mayb not much of weight reduction thingy...

den bought also a kaiser bounce flash shoe for the IRM, hehehehe, later who go to the outing will know wat i thinking... hiak hiak...

rexus said:
Finally, I got the F32x flash today with a remote cable release RM-VD1!

What's the difference between the RM-VD1 and RM-DR1?

holeinone said:
What's the difference between the RM-VD1 and RM-DR1?

VD 1 is silver, DR 1 is the black...

difference mainly, the VD1 is smaller, the DR 1 better for a hand grip as the top is the shutter button, the VD 1 have a very small buttons, and its able to clip on to any suitable rods...

Does anyone know whether Bestcam sells the 3rd party battery? How much is it?

swerve said:

Not for the Sonys as far as I know. I have tried looking for batts there.

swerve said:

I got my 828 compatible batteries from BestCam @ something like $40-45. It's branded as Megapower.

Status
Not open for further replies.