Wet & wild... give it to me babaaayyyyyyy!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
model just ask me if we are serious... so are we???? lets start organizing something leh!!! the Slam Dunk Wet like F**k shoot... :bsmilie:

If we're gonna do something soon, I'm game! :think:

this won't work. One model falls into the mater, how and what to shoot.

How 'bout shooting the falling or mid-dunk? or when the model comes up from the water surface?:think:

We wil be arranging something, but because scheduling and prior commitments, it will be in May. It will be very wet ... and hopefully very fun for all.

We wil be arranging something, but because scheduling and prior commitments, it will be in May. It will be very wet ... and hopefully very fun for all.

"arranging something" meaning a dunk tank photoshoot session? :bigeyes: Please keep us informed! ;p Anyway, I did some checking around... and found out a local events company that does rent out a dunktank with a large clear window in the front:D but it might not be very cost effective to rent one just for a short photoshoot (as they charge rental per day)...what we could do is to keep an eye out for events that does feature a dunk tank and "volunteer" our own model or models to get up on it :think: or we could wait till the end of the event to just "borrow" the dunk tank for short while? What do you guys think?

So are we doing anything soon?:think:

Hmmm...looks like the trail went cold :what: Oh well, lemme know if we're doing something

Status
Not open for further replies.