West Shooterz anyone? (Pt-3)

i request to join the west shooterz on facebook but have not got a reply yet, is it only for invitational only?

i request to join the west shooterz on facebook but have not got a reply yet, is it only for invitational only?

hi canonmono, you should have been accepted if not wrong... else, please go the following link. WS FB Group

Back again, any nice place to recommend to take wedding photo? I'm taking my own wedding photo and need more idea on the location for my outdoor shot.

Back again, any nice place to recommend to take wedding photo? I'm taking my own wedding photo and need more idea on the location for my outdoor shot.

Congrat bro. When is the joyous occasion?:bigeyes:

Why not get WS to do the shoot out for you instead. just a suggestion.

I think westshooterz will like to take this opportunity celebrate your joyous day!

So what shall we shoot next???

wow! This site almost dead!

Let organise a shoot when I am back to Singapore.

Ya... The last post was like... Nvm... Where's bangala gotta bring this nvm to life...

wooh... it's still as quite as usual....
guess we should post up some events....
WS seems to have died off from CS man.... :confused:

Hi All,

I'm planning to venture into the forest of Pahang and do some photo documentary on the Org Asli (Bateq tribes; most primitive of the 18 tribes in Malaysia) on 25-26 June.

Shld anyone are keen to join me, cld sms me at 94515650.

Have anyone been to Endau Rompin (Kuala Rompin, Pahang) & trek to the waterfall?

Thinking to venture into this forest maybe end of this month. and if anyone are keen to join, cld sms me @ 94515650.

Last edited:
Dame... this is a ghost town now....