West shooters anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, maybe we should take some time to explore the west. Find some good places to shoot like Punggol. I think tuas also have.

You know the park in between jurong point and pioneer mall?

We can start from there first :p

hey we can take a walk there:think:i stay so near oso never go there haha

The big "longkang"? ;p

If want to shoot long kang let me know... i'm looking at the long kang NOW from my room!!! I live next to the long kang only...haha! You all shoot the long kang...i use my zoom to shoot you all!!!

Beside that big longkang got a park mah, where ppl cycle and jog, also got playground and soccer courts..etc.

best is alot of plants and flowers, can do lots of macro, and there is a viewpoint where we can climb up and take picture from the top.. haha

I live next to the park but never go explore there for photo opportunity. If anyone going. pls let me know and I'll come down and find you all.

no hilview ppl here??

So we should decide a date where everybody is free and meet together and shoot the park!

How about now? haha... i'm free at the moment, just need to take lift down only!

If want to shoot long kang let me know... i'm looking at the long kang NOW from my room!!! I live next to the long kang only...haha! You all shoot the long kang...i use my zoom to shoot you all!!!

Haha, can zoom across the Pioneer MRT line and across the open field? I am there. Wahaha. :D

I live next to the park but never go explore there for photo opportunity. If anyone going. pls let me know and I'll come down and find you all.

So we should decide a date where everybody is free and meet together and shoot the park!

ha yea park shooting:D Somemore so close:bsmilie:

How about now? haha... i'm free at the moment, just need to take lift down only!

Haha, today cannot la. Family day and Pre-Monday's Working Blues is acting on me again...:confused:

Now is can la, but Yapster cannot, haha, find another day ba..

wah ur monday blue's start on sunday, pre monday blue!! lol..this is the first time i hear this:bsmilie:

Haha, confirm~~ Normally sunday is a day of rest for me. Even for shopping or taking photos, will end before noon, then will start to rest at home~ Wahaha. This week worse la, cos gonna fly on Childrens' Day to Guangzhou for a 5 weeks business trip... Sianz like mad. :(

Sounds quite busy and bad man...

I'm having term break coming week...so I'm tentatively free.

Next week i am also quite free, haha, lets plan a time ba..

Status
Not open for further replies.