wEigHT LoSs CAfE


Status
Not open for further replies.

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#1
To all Darlins... Create on behalf of bengin (he is sleeping :sweat: )
 

furrycake

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2005
108
0
0
eastern past
#2
Haze said:
To all Darlins... Create on behalf of bengin (he is sleeping :sweat: )
darling i report here :love1:
where were we just now ? pineapple fillings :lovegrin:
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#3
furrycake said:
darling i report here :love1:
where were we just now ? pineapple fillings :lovegrin:
:love1:
Darlin .. welcome keekek..

Ya lor. pineapple filling.. just now Funny suggest apple filling.. Good Idea also!!
who have the receipe?

New Season Thread.. i got to find a nice Avator liao ^-^
 

furrycake

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2005
108
0
0
eastern past
#4
Haze said:
:love1:
Darlin .. welcome keekek..

Ya lor. pineapple filling.. just now Funny suggest apple filling.. Good Idea also!!
who have the receipe?

New Season Thread.. i got to find a nice Avator liao ^-^
apple always better.. pineapple pies always too sweet.. dunno why :confused:
apple pies abit sour & sweet.. balance off...

i wonder if to put my real pic as the avatar this time :bsmilie:
 

Benign

Senior Member
Jan 30, 2004
494
0
0
Melbourne
gallery127599.fotopic.net
#5
Wah liew, now it is a cafe within a kopitiam :bsmilie:

Just came back from Melbourne....woke up around 7am...now like want to go back to sleep liao....so sleepy

Parents making Hainan chicken rice now with hot and spicy fried pineapple intestine. I really need to run away from home soon....LOL
 

furrycake

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2005
108
0
0
eastern past
#6
Benign said:
Wah liew, now it is a cafe within a kopitiam :bsmilie:

Just came back from Melbourne....woke up around 7am...now like want to go back to sleep liao....so sleepy

Parents making Hainan chicken rice now with hot and spicy fried pineapple intestine. I really need to run away from home soon....LOL
why run away? gimme the intestines leh.. ahahahaha :bsmilie:


Haze!!!!!! your avatar!!! peng san!!!! :bsmilie:
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#8
furrycake said:
apple always better.. pineapple pies always too sweet.. dunno why :confused:
apple pies abit sour & sweet.. balance off...

i wonder if to put my real pic as the avatar this time :bsmilie:
Put lah.. hey my new avator how? The spec nice :bsmilie:
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#9
Benign said:
Wah liew, now it is a cafe within a kopitiam :bsmilie:

Just came back from Melbourne....woke up around 7am...now like want to go back to sleep liao....so sleepy

Parents making Hainan chicken rice now with hot and spicy fried pineapple intestine. I really need to run away from home soon....LOL
Wake up so early ? do what?
Orrr.. i saw Bengin post in the old thread.. we got to OR GONG him...
Send each of us a Christmas present!
 

furrycake

Senior Member
Jul 8, 2005
108
0
0
eastern past
#11
Haze said:
Wake up so early ? do what?
Orrr.. i saw Bengin post in the old thread.. we got to OR GONG him...
Send each of us a Christmas present!
forgive him lah.. think he posted after seeing your 'OR GONG' post ;p
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#12
furrycake said:
why put the stars?! pengz!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bsmilie:
i go find one pic.. wait ar..
my Spec ma.. initially put love.. look so yuck.. so change to star lor :D
 

Benign

Senior Member
Jan 30, 2004
494
0
0
Melbourne
gallery127599.fotopic.net
#13
Wake up so early ? do what?
Orrr.. i saw Bengin post in the old thread.. we got to OR GONG him...

Aiyaaa, drive my parents to medical checkup lah........So far, All those or gongs no work on me one.....I one moment here(Melb)...next moment(KL)....wahahaaa



why run away? gimme the intestines leh.. ahahahaha

I couldn't stop eating lah...now reaching 76kgs again after makan.....very scary. Feel like running away from home in order to stay slim liao :devil:
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#14
furrycake said:
forgive him lah.. think he posted after seeing your 'OR GONG' post ;p
No.. i am sure he post before seeing :p..
so must Or Gong..cannot say say only...
 

togu

Senior Member
Jul 11, 2002
5,290
0
0
44
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
#15
* togu rub rub his eyes...

Someone wanna update me what's going on? I'm like intruding into some private msn chit chat sessions.

:dunno:
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#18
togu said:
* togu rub rub his eyes...

Someone wanna update me what's going on? I'm like intruding into some private msn chit chat sessions.

:dunno:
huh.. who .. who intruding u? who dare to do that to a Moderator :p
 

Funny

Senior Member
Apr 2, 2005
0
0
0
#19
Haze said:
:love1:
Darlin .. welcome keekek..

Ya lor. pineapple filling.. just now Funny suggest apple filling.. Good Idea also!!
who have the receipe?

New Season Thread.. i got to find a nice Avator liao ^-^
No lah! I did not suggest tat! Might a gd idea oso. ;p
 

Haze

Senior Member
Aug 16, 2005
39
0
0
#20
Drudkh said:
what's on the menu? :embrass:
Lunch menu? Today i pack lunch from Home. Have some Rice, XI YA Cha soup, mushroom. and 3 little slice of Chinese sausage :D...

Teeth pain :( cannot eat hard things.. seeing dental this wednesday morning :cry:
Blame on the XYZ fishball snack
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom