Wedding Selections - by Alvin Foo

Status
Not open for further replies.

nivlaOof

May 5, 2007
little.RED.dot
Hi everyone, here my humble selections for the weddings i took in 2008... doing it alone without guidances or mentorship is never easy... this forum provides me a platform to learn from the pros... im still learning and hopefully, someday, i will be a wedding photographer... Cheers and Happy New Year!.. :)

2976930700_0e632f1df2_o.jpg

3024166771_b9fb926ac3_o.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Alvin, looked tru ur work in ur blog and website, and i must say, you really are good. Yes i know, doing this alone is not easy, really hard indeed. im in the same situation with you, but im just starting out. Your work really give me motivation to continue doing better.

Hope to see more of your work, and wish you a very happy new year :)

Hi Alvin, looked tru ur work in ur blog and website, and i must say, you really are good. Yes i know, doing this alone is not easy, really hard indeed. im in the same situation with you, but im just starting out. Your work really give me motivation to continue doing better.

Hope to see more of your work, and wish you a very happy new year :)

Thanks for the kind words... its really encouraging... :) have seen your work around too... think its great too!... continue shooting and we will outdo each other!.. :D

This is a traditional indian wedding i covered sometime ago... love the vibrancy.. amazing colors... its my first indian wedding... n i am pretty happy with what i have got... :)

3158713671_dc4054beff_o.jpg

3158713763_491a4220a4_o.jpg

3002578578_d949f06f20_o.jpg

Last edited:

(Click image for Slideshow)
------------------------
------------------
------------
--------
----
--

Last edited:
hey, thanks fo the comments... ur photos is very nice as well.. =) hope to see more of ur works...

hey, thanks fo the comments... ur photos is very nice as well.. =) hope to see more of ur works...

No prob Ashley...;) hope we could xchange pointers.. im always learning from the images posted in this forum... cheers

I like the treatment of this image. :)
Thanks Chris.... glad that u like it.... love the series u shoot in Changi Airport :thumbsup:... shld shoot there someday... ;)
I like this
Thanks Bryan... i think your work is getting really good... hopefully can shoot along side with u guys someday... it will be fun :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.