Wedding previews right after the wedding? Do you also provide them?

Eskuvo

Dec 2, 2013
Hungary
A lot of wedding coordinator started asking for a teaser/photo preview after the wedding. After the wedding means 1-5 days. I find this is hard to do because I it is hard to keep up with other aspects of running my business.

Do you post a preview right after the weddings? If yes, how do you do it to stay effective and make other clients happy? Do you select the whole wedding after the wedding itself and do the preview?

Yes. Couples want some pics and videos right after. After I download from the camera/ video to the phone via wifi, I WhatsApp them. The resolution is enough for FB and Instagram. I usually do this less than 30 mins after each shoot and this delights them. This is what clients want nowadays: instant sharing.

(Btw I usually get it right on the camera so there's no editing required.)

A lot of wedding coordinator started asking for a teaser/photo preview after the wedding. After the wedding means 1-5 days. I find this is hard to do because I it is hard to keep up with other aspects of running my business.

Do you post a preview right after the weddings? If yes, how do you do it to stay effective and make other clients happy? Do you select the whole wedding after the wedding itself and do the preview?

Look at this as your "word of mouth" and if you can do "marketing" at the same time, isn't it more beneficial?

If this helps you to get more business, well its worth pursue it even if you have to hire someone as part of your team to just do this. Account this cost and add it in your package... rather than thinking about spending money to do marketing, you actually charge to do your marketing... isn't it cool?

Regards,

Hart