Wedding photography Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.
My cam only has its built-in flash how? Can anyone advise? thanks!

like that ah ? good wad... my camera no bulit in flash... :thumbsd: :thumbsd:

kinda crap...

canon gt f/1.2 one... :bsmilie:

actually, i tink some of your queries have already been answered.

what i think is, most importantly, work around your gear, because you are familar with them. though i do feel that having an external flash is important.

next, no one can teach u how to shoot. an image is your perception of reality. as we all perceive what we see in a wedding differently, we tend to look out for different things, thus unequal weightage is given to different kinds of shots, at the end of the day, this constitutes style.

:D

400D with on-camera ETTL II flash actually produces very balance results with hardly and harsh lighting effect
so don't be afraid to experiment
But if you are doing so, consider getting spare batteries as your battery will run low much quicker with the amount of flash that you will probably be needing, but like a forumer said, fast primes... yeah

good advice is to buy a new pair of socks
and shoes that can be easily put on and taken off in 5 seconds

and smile :)

true. esp you need to grab a chair to shoot the couple on stage.

talk about quick release shoes man. :bsmilie:

Hi sirs,

this is my up comming project actually ill be shooting just for fun, but better to make it good, may i ask some tips and camera settings for wedding photography, what are the things i need to prepare, the lens to use i currently have a Canon 400D 18~200 Sigma f/3.5-6, 50 f/1.8, and a tamron 28-75 f/2.8,

what are the standard settings for indoor and out door wedding photography, and ehat are the things to consider when taking a wedding photo?

thank you very much sirs!!!

Hmm.. the only advice I can give is to shoot it with what you have, learn from the experience what you lack and fill in the gaps with research and more experience.

If there is a standard setting, then everyone can be a wedding photographer already.

i was thinking for a while how come this chap suddenly talked about shoes n socks, before it dawned on me...haha! good one..yea..if not the maid will kick ur butt for not taking off shoes before stepping on her just-mopped floor

Some aspects of good 'showmanship':
a) Wear new/clean socks.
b) If you have body odour, do something about it.
c) Be conscious not to talk with bad breath. Some mints will be handy.
d) No matter how tiring, look awake, sharp and alert.

Some aspects of good 'showmanship':
a) Wear new/clean socks.
b) If you have body odour, do something about it.
c) Be conscious not to talk with bad breath. Some mints will be handy.
d) No matter how tiring, look awake, sharp and alert.

thks for your tips :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

try to keep cool and be courteous even to the event's 'wedding planner' or 'officer-in-charge' whom had been trying to instruct/direct/command (or even abuse) you throughout the day.

it happens when some oldie thought she has been to more wedding then anyone else..

Status
Not open for further replies.