Wedding photographer needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tasha

Sep 18, 2002
Ghim Moh
Visit site
Hi,

I'm looking for event photographer for my wedding. It'll be a Malay/Muslim wedding and I expect the person to be familiar with the protocols for a such a wedding. Print film only. Date is this coming 23rd May.

Pls mesg me with your charges and quotations. Thanks!

Forget to mention that it'll be a 2 day affair starting from 22nd evening and 23rd afternoon and evening.

Hi there,

I do not have experience with Malay Weddings but I do not see a major problem as long as you give me a proper briefing.

For full day I charge $400. Not inclusive of prints. I shoot digital and you will be able to choose the photos that you want to save costs. For $500, I can compile a very nice wedding photo album for you. If you are interested, please give me a ring, we can work something out.

Regards,
Gary Yeo

Hi
I have a friend who is a Malay and a professional photographer. He knows the protocol and customs of weddings. He is infact a Master in Photography from UK. Please let me know if you are interested. Pls call 98262003. Thanks

Congratulations!
Please check PM on "offer".
Thank you :thumbsup:

Hi...call me at 98588073. i do countless of malay wedding.... so do call me for special packages price...i do have special price for 2 days event.!

i fit into ya category of print on film...price neg...but no exp wif malay wedding...pm me if interested..

Thanks for the reply guys. After reviewing the offers, I decided to take up rolzink's offer.

Just a word of advice. Do a survey and research on the market for Malay wedding photography. For around $800, I can get 5 rolls plus a 20"x24" canvas picture on royal frame done by the photographers at the Malay bridal houses. And I guess some of you charge exorbitant prices when the bridal houses can perform the job better. Please don't charge high prices to justify the cost of your equipment. Cos at the end of the day, the client will want to look for results. Whether he can deliver it in such tight lighting conditions using FILM (I had already emphasised that earlier) media with whatever equipment that they have depends on his creativity and the essence of the situation.

Sorry if I offend anyone. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.