Wedding Moments by Hilarion Goh

Status
Not open for further replies.
kelster said:
Will be heading there straight frm work...heh...didn't bring cam should be ok rite?...heh...have a few pics in my thumb drive for critiques thou...heh

Nvm one la..juz go n listen n learn

maxonline said:
Hi iam actually a die hard manual flim cam user...

i borrow a Oly DSLR for this occasion
Hey Max,

U're the guy wearing a cap that was late and borrowed an Oly E-300 from ur friend, is it? :bsmilie:

What about you??

Hmmm.... u came in quite early one rite??

Me wearing black shirt..

bryan14 said:
Hmmm.... u came in quite early one rite??

Me wearing black shirt..
No leh ... i was one of the last few to come in ... wearing a greyish green polo-t ;p

Wah, many guys in black leh, where were u sitting?

kelster said:
So...how did you find the workshop?...
Very interesting :)

I've never done a wedding shoot as the 'official' photog ... so did not know so many things to look out for ;p

yup...the workshop did open my eyes on the business behind the hype...heh...learned quite a few...realised that to do this full time...gotta sacrifice a lot...

Looking for Andre.. We took train together after the class..
I cant find your nick. Please PM me.. ;)

I'm the one that asked abt aperture :bsmilie: but i hate mac despite using one :sweat:

wiz23 said:
why? i love my mac :)

Wish I could afford Aperture :(

friendly versions .. i rather work with a pc... anyway the powerbook belongs to my aunt.. but i use it as often as i can :sweat:

Hello everone,

It always feels great to be in an event where everyone shares the common interest. I do pick some tips here and there from the guru, although there are parts i don't understand. I consider myself as a hobbist who has never think of trying to generate $$$ from my gear. Maybe it just me lah.

For wedding shot, i did one as a backup for my colleague about two mths ago and i can connect with the situations mentioned during the workshop. Whether i understand the strength of my gear, maybe i still need some time. I really hope to learn from you all. Do share ur "enlightenment" with the forum so that we can charge ppl at a higher rate soon. hahahaha....

All the best in ur shooting hobbit/career/moonlighting or whatever. Merry Christmas!;)

wiz23 said:
I was sitting 2 guys away from him ... what abt u?

Yes i am the one with cap...

Hehe i guess i am the only one who have not go digital..

hi Hilarion, I'm sure the participants benefited greatly from your workshop! Well done for sharing!

ed

still cant forget how you coaxed the best out of Miss Singapore during a 2001 photo shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.