Wedding Gown Series ft Kelly & Florence

yeah, thanks for advise.
however, i read somewhere to use the "histogram on the right side" method.
that is contrary to what you mentioned.

so does that meant that for white subjects, the above method does not work?

Perhaps you meant that the "proper" exposure thing, which tells you to spot meter white at +2EV in order to get white. But if you're shooting a wedding theme/gown, I would suppose details for white dress/gown is important to retain, and that's why you should shoot in RAW (and underexpose white). Cos at PP, you get greater freedom to do what you like to visualise your work, and you still have the details of the white gown.

Perhaps you meant that the "proper" exposure thing, which tells you to spot meter white at +2EV in order to get white. But if you're shooting a wedding theme/gown, I would suppose details for white dress/gown is important to retain, and that's why you should shoot in RAW (and underexpose white). Cos at PP, you get greater freedom to do what you like to visualise your work, and you still have the details of the white gown.

thanks for advise,
okay i will try that when i go for next shoot.

and for the rest of you, ah du.oi.....:sweatsm:, arguing over this...... sigh...
i'm looking for solutions, not arguments leh.....

anyway, please do not use this thread to argue anymore, thank you.
:sweat:(i feel guilty that this post had turn to what its had become.):sweat:

no more arguments liao arh... give tips and hints only hor? be nice okie?:sweatsm:

You can always use curves + layer mask to balance out your photo. when editing a photo its not really just darken or brighten the whole photo. U can always use this 2 tools to brighten or darken out that area to make the whole photo balance.

Just my 2 cent.. hope it helps

Photoshop rocks..

Last edited: