wedding couple poses or model poses...help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewSCL

Apr 22, 2002
Central
any good books or website which teaches how to pose a model or a couple?
been looking at lots of wedding magazines...but somehow still find difficulties to pose models and couples...:(

and good suggestions? Think some of you might be interested too...

There are quite a few good wedding books in the library you can borrow. Or you can go down to Basheer at Bras Brasah, they are having a sale on most of their RotoVision photography books. One of the author is Annabel Williams, a very good wedding photographer.

Xing said:
There are quite a few good wedding books in the library you can borrow. Or you can go down to Basheer at Bras Brasah, they are having a sale on most of their RotoVision photography books. One of the author is Annabel Williams, a very good wedding photographer.

cooll....thanks..will make a visit there...;p

buy my book by marty seefer in b & s. haha!

reachme2003 said:
buy my book by marty seefer in b & s. haha!

is the book good? basically i am interested in anything that is related to posing....
- how to bring your idea to the couple
- how to pose naturally...
- etc....;p

eh....i tink posing has to come naturally... u looks at more photos, and u adapt wat...the same pose will accentuate the features of 2 different people....

juz do wat works

for couples...give them a senario, and see wat u can do about it lo...since they never pose b4 most probably...its more relaxed for them too...then when ya inspiration comes, suggest it to them......

'juz do wat works' is as unhelpful as asking one to look for a needle in a haystack, right?

Witness said:
eh....i tink posing has to come naturally... u looks at more photos, and u adapt wat...the same pose will accentuate the features of 2 different people....

juz do wat works

for couples...give them a senario, and see wat u can do about it lo...since they never pose b4 most probably...its more relaxed for them too...then when ya inspiration comes, suggest it to them......

sometimes, u must also let the couple know that although the pose seems funny to them...the effect on the photos are nice..

well...instead of being a needle in a haystack like u tink, i woudl choose to tink that its the best advice tt can be given... coz wat works for me and him or the couple may differ greatly.... tt's y i said...do wat works....to the best of his ability...not everyone cna teach others how to pose... some ppl demo it...some ppl draw it out...some ppl explain it.... all to varying degrees and effects...

telling them to be natural
then slowly introducing changes to them to improve on the whole scene...is wat works for me...i have suggested it...tt's all

cheers..

Status
Not open for further replies.