website not displaying properly after new domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

gazkw

Jan 12, 2009
East Coast
www.garygraphy.com
i just registered a domain for my previously free sub-domain from 000webhost.

last time the gaz.comyr.com together with pixelpost work fine.

but after i registered garygraphy.com, the images and css don't display on the new site. i checked with support and they report that both sites are displaying exactly the same. checked with another us friend and same thing - he can see everything.

so i cleared cache, used another browser, went to a fresh computer that never went to the site before and got my brother to check on his own computer at another location. it seems like ip in SG don't allow to view the full site?

anyone know what problem or issue is this? thx a lot. be great is people can try both gaz.comyr.com and garygraphy.com and see if both are the same.

Last edited:
i just registered a domain for my previously free sub-domain from 000webhost.

last time the gaz.comyr.com together with pixelpost work fine.

but after i registered garygraphy.com, the images and css don't display on the new site. i checked with support and they report that both sites are displaying exactly the same. checked with another us friend and same thing - he can see everything.

so i cleared cache, used another browser, went to a fresh computer that never went to the site before and got my brother to check on his own computer at another location. it seems like ip in SG don't allow to view the full site?

anyone know what problem or issue is this? thx a lot. be great is people can try both gaz.comyr.com and garygraphy.com and see if both are the same.

did you move your images to the new site?

http://garygraphy.com/images/20090929203304__mg_5958_9_7.jpg

there is broken images link on your new site.

there is nothing to move as its just a domain registration... it just sits on top of the server dns.

someone said that our good singapore censorship checks new domains so i need to wait until its 'cleared'. not sure how true is that.

links to pics always say that the server unexpectedly drops the connection... but people in the US say its ok.

ok my indonesian friend also has no problems viewing the full site.

only sg???

anyone knows who should this domain resolving be complained to?

thx

Both same.

Status
Not open for further replies.