We love our manual focus Nikkor lenses!

Good to see you here HLC...and look at that razor thin dof on the fast 28! :)

Thank you Jeff. I have been busy lately & have not visited / posted pics on Club Snap lately. I see many nice pics from you, DDMD, kcchew & anteres2063 too :thumbsup:. I am glad to see that there is activity on this thread again. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:.

I love the way the old manual focus Nikkor lens renders an image.

Last edited:
Thanks Light Machinery for your compliments.

JP1.jpg

Jurong Point

Taken with 80-200mm f/4.5 Zoom-Nikkor.C, factory Ai'd

80-200f4_5_C.jpg

Choa Chu Kang Park. Singapore's version of the barn.

CCK_Park.jpg

Nikon Df, 50mm f/2 Nikkor-HC

China Town, Chinese New Year mood!

Nikon Df, 35mm f/2.8 Ai

CNY_2017s.jpg

CNY_2017_2.jpg

Will want to find time to play with the other 200mm f/4 Nikkor-Q, silver nose.

200f4_Q.jpg

A couple from the 105/2.5 K...talk about rendering. :)

31826644240_102cf3f1f1_z.jpg
31391974453_fe4513e7cb_z.jpg

Last edited:
Jeff: is that your little one? nice pics!

Sunset on 8th Jan 2017..a rare display of colourful hues

D300+ Nikkor AI-s 20mm f/2.8

regards
Junwei

Last edited:
:bsmilie:

My kids are soon to be 18 and 15. They are solid I couldn't be more proud. Thank God they'll soon be out of my house hopefully.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

The baby belongs to my wife's sister. I used him to convince my wife I should have high dollar camera. It worked like a charm! LOL haha

Great sunset Junwei. I often think about starting to collect some sunset shots.

Last edited:
:bsmilie:

The baby belongs to my wife's sister. I used him to convince my wife I should have high dollar camera. It worked like a charm! LOL haha

Good job! haha.

Here's a shot of my pet cat

D300 + Series E 50mm F1.8

Last edited:
Here is one from the Nikkor 50/1.8 which is supposedly the same thing as the E...I'll have to test it someday maybe. :)

I like having a fast fifty with me. This short barreled version both Nikkor and E Series are just that. Plus the best thing about them? Very compact and lightweight so you can have a fast fifty with you all the time!

31883542110_010e9b78f3_c.jpg

Last edited:
Another from 50/1.8...much different subject. This one highly Lightzone processed.

31419287974_be1f34dbde_c.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks bro HLC! Junwei's sunsets are fantastic.

Last edited:
Jeff and HLC: nice pics of the young ones!

Butterflies a la "the birds and the bees" heh...

Nikkor AI-s 85mm F2

Great snaps showing a pair of 85's.

The 85/1.8...legendary fashion lens. Has that 60's Vogue look. I have an early numbered K that is factory converted.

85/2...a lens on my short list to buy because of its compactness compared to the 1.8.

Me personally...I'd rather have one of these two before the 1.4. I have my reasons but mainly because of that huge front radar dish on the 1.4 sitting pretty and just waiting to get jacked up somehow. Models be thinking they are looking into a mirror. Haha

This is great bros keep them coming. I'm going out in the woods with the 35/2 today...will showcase an image or two later.

Last edited: