WC 2010 FINAL: Holland vs Spain (The Real Deal !)

Who will win World Cup 2010 ?

Results are only viewable after voting.

sad... but no choice, have to sell good players like this for money

Other than Fabregas, David Villa also join Barcelona next session.

I think Barcelona would have more chance to win champion league next session.

Both players are the key ones in Spain squad !

The winning ceremony by Spain now.
Congrats Spain !

Now time to go back to bed, and sleep for 1 hour 30 minutes. As need to wake up at 7:00 am :cry:

Espana wins both World Cup and the world's best-looking football team. Thanks for the perfection. :)

It's an ugly final. I am glad the team that tried to play football wins.

Dreadful Dutch!

Yellow cards really broke the rhythm but was a pretty awful game. Thankfully I only one or two games a year!

That was awful. A faaaaaaar cry from the 3rd place game.

very disappointed by the results....... as the tension gets to the players.......

best thing about this WC is that the best team actually wins... well deserved... :thumbsup:

lets see if spain can keep this up and take on brazil 4 yrs from now...

4 years from now is 2014 mah.

Germany squad look very promising as average age of their players in the current squad are still 24 years old. :bigeyes:
They just need more experience and maturity to win a big competition such as Euro Cup and World Cup.

Spain need to do regeneration to replace some of the old players in the current squad.

very disappointed by the results....... as the tension gets to the players.......

That's because Holland players were easily got provoked by Spain players. I think this was a tactic by Vicente del Bosque to destroy the Dutch, and it worked !

If you realized, Spain players were easily falling down (diving).

Puyol should get his 2nd yellow card for holding Robben's shirt, but the referee didn't do anything about that. :nono:

Last edited:
I love how they ram into each other , roll on the ground and hope to get free kick, and then go and act brother after that.