Wax Museum

Status
Not open for further replies.

XXX Boy

Jan 11, 2004
GEYLAND LOR 15 LO
Anyone watch House of Wax yet??? Very gross movie wo..see liao very sick!! :confused:
Wats your feedback???

winnie said:
hah! the show is indeed sick and very gross. but i think its pretty good. watch already feel very pain man. wwhhooo.

Really lo...watch more this kind of movie will surely get mental problems lo...really 101% sick + gross!
The last part, there is an man waving at them, who is that man anyway??? Mi dun really quite understand le..

that man, is the one that gave them the ride to the petrol kiosk area. in the end, the police found out that there isnt only two sons, it was three (i guess you didnt catch that part of the lines). so that guy who waived, was actually the third son. a little psychotic also i reckon.. hahs.

winnie said:
that man, is the one that gave them the ride to the petrol kiosk area. in the end, the police found out that there isnt only two sons, it was three (i guess you didnt catch that part of the lines). so that guy who waived, was actually the third son. a little psychotic also i reckon.. hahs.

Oic! Yup, I think I miss the line....thanks!
The best part is the sicko psychotic brothers 'wax' the victim alive!!! Their eyes is moving somemore and even cry..damn sicko! :angry:

oh yes. gosh, then the friend went to peel the was off his face. so ppaaiinnffullll. eeks. also also, the part where the guy took the pliers to cut off the fingertip. whhhaaa.

went to watch the show yest with my fren..find the show abit exaggerated.. the waxing of a live person is an eye-opener for me.. with the needles or whatever holding the head.. suddenly reminds me of hellraiser.. lol.. i like the idea of supergluing the mouth and the sniping off the finger.. seems very refreshing that other plots dun haf.. can be quite boring too.. find it neither here nor there..

XXX Boy said:
Oic! Yup, I think I miss the line....thanks!
The best part is the sicko psychotic brothers 'wax' the victim alive!!! Their eyes is moving somemore and even cry..damn sicko! :angry:

you shld check out the all time fav, faces of death.. you'll find the show peanuts..

goo82sg said:
you shld check out the all time fav, faces of death.. you'll find the show peanuts..

Faces of death is real-life one ma!
Actually who film that Faces of death one ah??? :dunno:

did you guys notice that there was a lot of sniping done on the show.. find it rather disturbing.. the most obvious was the pole poking thru hilton's head.. what a turnoff.. hmm... i tink i getting sick.. haha.. you guys still have the vcds for faces of death.. i dun tink i finish watching the whole series... ten vcd was it ?

goo82sg said:
did you guys notice that there was a lot of sniping done on the show.. find it rather disturbing.. the most obvious was the pole poking thru hilton's head.. what a turnoff.. hmm... i tink i getting sick.. haha.. you guys still have the vcds for faces of death.. i dun tink i finish watching the whole series... ten vcd was it ?

cant really recall. i didnt watch it all too. very long time ago. cant really remember the entire series. haha. we're so sadistic. oh man.

dun think "faces of death" is real....some scenes look quite fake....play on
slow motion and you will notice some "fake-ness" ;)

XXX Boy said:
Anyone watch House of Wax yet??? Very gross movie wo..see liao very sick!! :confused:
Wats your feedback???

wanted to catch it but another new movie "The Amityville Horror" caught my
attention. It is based on a true story and saw the trailer, quite scary leh.

Status
Not open for further replies.