Waterproof Olympus Mju 770SW

Status
Not open for further replies.
580 seem like good price. I check Mustafa.. Selling for 645 with 1GB card. Nothing else..
i think the shots are quite good. Just a qn, why not push up ISO to say 200? i think the shots will be better with faster speed. As it is, some are a bit blur.

I got a quote from Alan Photo too.. The price of $580 does not inclu GST...

I've got mine at Caltex hse... One of the shop at 2nd level, dunno if its the cheapest u can ask ard..

My package includes 2 x 1Gb XD card, an extra batt and the camera.. I understand that the free 1 X 1Gb XD card and extra batt is given by Olympus and its only till 30 Apr...

So if u wan, get it b4 its gone... hee hee.. Dun worry.. I dun work for Olympus.. :bsmilie:
Stray.. where u get your snorkelling gear? was thinking of getting also...

Hi Stray Sheep,

Welcome back and thanks for sharing your Tioman Photos.

i think the shots are quite good. Just a qn, why not push up ISO to say 200? i think the shots will be better with faster speed. As it is, some are a bit blur.

U are right man! I was not too sure of the Noise control of the camera, so dun dare to push the ISO too high... Next time I'll bear tat in mind... Thx for the comment..

I got my snorkeling gears at concourse at the basement store, its the cheapest tat u can find in the building. The service is good too... Highly recommend!!

Thx DSia for the encouragement, but I'll try again next time to take better shots..

U are right man! I was not too sure of the Noise control of the camera, so dun dare to push the ISO too high... Next time I'll bear tat in mind... Thx for the comment..

I got my snorkeling gears at concourse at the basement store, its the cheapest tat u can find in the building. The service is good too... Highly recommend!!

Thx DSia for the encouragement, but I'll try again next time to take better shots..
np.. i read the review and they say just keep ISO below 800 and you should be fine for 8R prints.. so i guess 200/400 ISO shd be safe :p

1/400 for one of his shots is relatively fast.
Pushing to 200ISO might not do the job either since it is a P&S and fishes do move fast that the camera cannot focus on what it has metered and the changes.

Further to add, since I do not own the camera but knowing it is a P&S, correct me if I am wrong but does it have in the menu to set your ISO?

1/400 for one of his shots is relatively fast.
Pushing to 200ISO might not do the job either since it is a P&S and fishes do move fast that the camera cannot focus on what it has metered and the changes.

Further to add, since I do not own the camera but knowing it is a P&S, correct me if I am wrong but does it have in the menu to set your ISO?

Yup Dylan, there's a option to change the ISO. Like wat u've said, Fishes are swimming too fast for the camera to really focus properly, hence most of time time I'm taking bout 3 or more shots to ensure that at least 1 can make it to focus properly (which a lot still cant make the mark). As for the noise control of Oly, I din really get to try it out as I din hv much time b4 my trip. But for my prosumer camera (S3, ISO above 400 really cant make it. even at 200, u can still see slight grain). This is also why I try to keep the ISO low, some at 80 and some at 100. As the sunlight on tat day is rather okie, hence I'm giving it a try. Thx you Dylan for ya true comments in the other sub forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.