water splashes ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Expiredyoghurt

Dec 31, 2004
Yishun
any critique is welcomed =) thanks =)

1.jpg

edit: posted too many pics ... as littlewolf mentioned ... forgot abt the guidelines just cleared 5/6 of em ... if anyone wants to see the others ... pm me ...

darn nice! but i guess it should be called water droplets instead =X

thought of calling em water droplets .. but they're splashes mah ... water droplets would be droplets 'frozen' while falling =)

err .. lemme check the exif info ..

1/400
F/11
ISO 100

51mm on a 40-150mm/3.5-4.5 on an e300 (i.e. eqv 102mm) with a hoya +4

sb24 external flash on manual mode 1/16

nice shots,
IMO, posting so many pics of the droplets... makes it feel very boring and not unique, it would be better if u just posted maybe 2 or 3 of them ...

hmm .. noted ... i kinda got that feeling too .. but never really thought about it .. thanks! =)

Expiredyoghurt said:
any critique is welcomed =)

You posted an entire string of similar photos. If you can't pick one that you feel confident about for critique, it would suggest that you're trying to compensate a lack of quality with an increase in quantity.

I'm sure you could get more impressive results if you concentrated on getting _one_ picture right. It would also mean that you could easily respect the guidelines of this forum which only allow ONE SINGLE PHOTO PER USER PER WEEK. How can you expect people to spend a reasonable effort of serious thought over your pictures when you don't even make the effort to select the one to post?

LittleWolf said:
You posted an entire string of similar photos. If you can't pick one that you feel confident about for critique, it would suggest that you're trying to compensate a lack of quality with an increase in quantity.

I'm sure you could get more impressive results if you concentrated on getting _one_ picture right. It would also mean that you could easily respect the guidelines of this forum which only allow ONE SINGLE PHOTO PER USER PER WEEK. How can you expect people to spend a reasonable effort of serious thought over your pictures when you don't even make the effort to select the one to post?

err ... whoops .. ok ...

i'll trash 5 of em ... sorry ...:embrass:

p.s. i'd like to know how to concentrate on getting _ONE_ photo right in this case ... ... ...

maybe u could now comment on it? ...

Status
Not open for further replies.