WARNING: Bookstore Pervert

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok then, i'll KIV this evidence, next time a gay perv comes along, i'll keep u updated.

anyway, seriously... we dun need a victim from our side, look like a trap, not natural... just catch him in the midst of it will do...

Yeah... Seriously, as long as the victim is willing to give statement to police AND willing to give evidence in court... It would be enough liao...

Most of such people get to stay 1 week in IMH for test... If proven not due to psychological factors, he would go to jail...

If found that he really is suffering from mental sickness, then it would be a stay at IMH...

If u have a slim frame, u can qualify too u know? ;p

Ok! First clue:
Hand in pants

Let the game begin!!!!!

sorry... I have a hulky frame... :sweatsm:

sorry... I have a hulky frame... :sweatsm:

mayb u his type? :bsmilie:

i hope non of CSers become shoplift suspects if too engrossed in looking out 4 tt dude. dun blow ur cover guys! :cool:

wow you guys stunning the next james bond meh??? hehehe

lespion_s.jpg

heards cool.... :cool: :cool:

I wonder if that person is actually suffering from a serious case of Jock Itch (fungal infection of crotch area)?
I was scratching my balls everywhere I went when I first got this when young and before my parents had me checked and treated at a clinic...

mayb u his type? :bsmilie:

i hope non of CSers become shoplift suspects if too engrossed in looking out 4 tt dude. dun blow ur cover guys! :cool:

U know what type this pervert goes for? Hmmm... As they say: "great minds think alike" :think:

Yah, for those who visits book stores or libraries often better keep a look out. Will warn my friends and loved ones about this. I wouldn't hesitate to take a picture of him using my camera phone and expose him openly in public. Sicko.

Yah, for those who visits book stores or libraries often better keep a look out. Will warn my friends and loved ones about this. I wouldn't hesitate to take a picture of him using my camera phone and expose him openly in public. Sicko.

take video lah... i wanna see how shiok he scratch...

Anyday is a Scratch & Win day for him... until he is caught...

down there itchy but no need stand behind females and scratch right?

Yep, and he was standing so close to his 'prey' that my wife thought he was the husband/boyfriend. Talked about this scumbag with a colleague and she seems to have seen the same guy at the staircase at Toa Payoh's Popular bookstore. He was looking up skirts. This guy is so daring considering that both bookstores are quite busy. And yet no one seems to try stopping him.:angry:

I think this guy has been doing his act for quite long already

Back in 2004, I also saw this guy(duno if it's the same one) at the causeway point popular bookshop. A few girls were testing out pens and highlighters when he stood behind, expose his xxxx and rub nonstop. One girl saw him doing his act... but duno how to react and continue testing out the pens. I look at tt sicko and he ran off.

Seems like the way he commit this thingy neva change. Can report police? or report to some bookshop association of singapore (duno if theres such a thing) :sweat:

This guy we saw did not expose himself. If he did, it would make it easier to get him arrested. If the women who were victimised simply shouted at him to draw attention from the public, I'm sure there will be civic minded customers who will help to detain these perverts while the authorities are contacted.

To think deeper...the poor guy could be suffering from some kind mental illness... hope he would be arrested soon...and send for treatment... early treatment = better chance of recover.... sigh.... isit singapore too stress? or simply humans are too fraglie

Status
Not open for further replies.