WAR!

5) sinned79 (count me in! sounds fun... but my longest lens is only 135mm lol)

my longest is 12"...
oops sorry. i thought u meant that lens :bsmilie:

wish i could join you guys in this war. but...work calls!

I would like to play the war photographer!!!

just put urname in the list:)

tentatively date is set... next sunday, subject to changes (because i am quite tied up with stuff:p)

Ok set. tentative date is 29 June.

Btw, what time ah?

Silas said:
Ok set. tentative date is 29 June.

Btw, what time ah?

Haha it's 29th may :bsmilie:

Can don't so early? I have morning macro session leh...

After your shoot, you place to advertise your camera for sale @BnS & seller ask, what's the shutter count for your 1 mth old camera?
Your reply - 99 999 counts. I used it for the war shoot...................:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Last edited:
After your shoot, you place advertise your camera for sale @BnS & seller ask, what's the shutter count for your 1 mth old camera?
Your reply - 99 999 counts. I used it for the war shoot...................:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

BUT, you can also say "this camera is very well rugged and reliable. Able to survive war shoot" :bsmilie:

BUT, you can also say "this camera is very well rugged and reliable. Able to survive war shoot" :bsmilie:

yea. been through "war" leh. how many ppl camera survived that? sure good luck one

yea. been through "war" leh. how many ppl camera survived that? sure good luck one
Then buyer buy & shoot the 100,000 frame, after that, shutter fail.................:sweatsm: :sweatsm:

Hey im in this, how about 2 rounds, one in the morning/afternoon & at evening time each group consist of at least 2 sniper(600mm above), a few AK-47(medium telephoto lens with body of >8 fps) and a couple of desert eagle(<100mm for closing up of headshots), maybe the more 'important' part of a body got hit, u score more points .. like headshot, chest shot, eyeshot, private part shot ..

oh man.... i am armed with a polaroid, think have to bring tons of "grenades" for bombardment. Hahaha!

canonmono said:
Hey im in this, how about 2 rounds, one in the morning/afternoon & at evening time each group consist of at least 2 sniper(600mm above), a few AK-47(medium telephoto lens with body of >8 fps) and a couple of desert eagle(<100mm for closing up of headshots), maybe the more 'important' part of a body got hit, u score more points .. like headshot, chest shot, eyeshot, private part shot ..

wow, there are more perverts here than I thought! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I'm out. :bsmilie:

wow, there are more perverts here than I thought! :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I'm out. :bsmilie:

give me a couple of days to iron out some details eh?

some stuff i need: a camera (dslr) with vid function? i need someone to guide me with it cause i'm not too good with them. hasnt done VP for almsot 3 years.

a list of names + dslr + equipments ya gonna lug along

next sunday sounds good:)

allenleonhart said:
give me a couple of days to iron out some details eh?

some stuff i need: a camera (dslr) with vid function? i need someone to guide me with it cause i'm not too good with them. hasnt done VP for almsot 3 years.

a list of names + dslr + equipments ya gonna lug along

next sunday sounds good:)

I don't mind doing the video since I'm not participating (you may need a few to screen out footage and put them together). And if you don't mind Blair witch styled videography. :bsmilie:

I don't mind doing the video since I'm not participating (you may need a few to screen out footage and put them together). And if you don't mind Blair witch styled videography. :bsmilie:

hahaha:D i'll direct bah. maybe find the angles or something.

then wad about ultra wide angle? will it be melee? :bsmilie: